US$382
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$308
US$284
4,532 results
All reviewsemerald loungepillow menurooftop barsmall balconythe theater districtbath productslegal seafoodindoor poolmodern hotelpublic gardensupon checkfreedom trailparking garagebeacon hilllocation was perfectnewbury streetskoah
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay at the Revere while in town for a 10k. My husband and I both agreed we had probably the best nights sleep ever due to the incredibly comfortable mattress, bedding and pillows. Rooftop deck was fun. Breakfast buffet in the restaurant was also wonderful. We’ll definitely be back!

Room Tip: Odd number rooms above the 9th floor overlook the rooftop deck!
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RevereHotel, General Manager at Revere Hotel Boston Common, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We’re so glad you and your husband enjoyed our luxurious accommodations, Rooftop@Revere lounge, and exciting new on-site dining options. We offer a spirited, unique environment suited for any occasion, conveniently situated near Boston’s many attractions and summer events. We look forward to welcoming both of you back for another five-star stay at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is excellent. Right in the heart of Boston, next to every major points of interest. However, the hotel itself was not up to the standard of what I expect from a luxury hotel. I arrived to the hotel at around noon. At the check in I was told that they are very busy and would only be able to check me in at 4pm. This was the first time in all my travel experience that I was given such late check in time. They took my phone number and told me they'd call if the room was available sooner. No one did. But when I came back after 3pm to find out about the room they were able to check me in. Good thing I inquired. The room itself was a decent size, with a balcony. The best feature was a large screen (probably 50") TV. There was no complimentary water in the room. Not a single bottle. They wanted $6 for a half a liter bottle of Fuji. The hotel also has some weird policies. Two friends of mine and I went to the rooftop bar one night (mind you, the rooftop bar is on the 8th floor, I think, not on the roof, it's just under the open sky). We stayed there for a short time, then went back to our rooms. There're some jars with complimentary water at that place, so on the way out we poured some water in the cups and left. We were stopped by some receptionist, or whoever she was, outside the bar and told we could not take those cups with us. What???? She said she didn't know if that was a water or vodka. Her exact words!! Here are my "words" for the management of this place: this is none of your business what's in my cup. Water, vodka, gin or whatever. Anything that was in there is something that I would either pay for at the bar or poured for free in the case of water. There isn't a single hotel in the entire world where someone would have an audacity to tell me that I can't take a drink with me to my room, let alone a cup of water! I guess they REALLY want to try to sell that $6 bottle of water to guests. Ridiculous. Now let’s talk about the internet service. There’s a Netflix button on the TV remote with means that you can watch movies (if you have a Netflix account, since you need to log in to be able to watch). This also means that there’s supposed to be an internet service in the hotel fast enough in order to provide data streaming. Which brings the question, who was the genius behind the idea to cap the WiFi speed for guests at 1Mbps??? This is 2018, not 1998. I will certainly travel again to Boston in the future, and you can bet I will never stay at this hotel ever again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Although I’m glad that you enjoyed our convenient location and unique guestroom details, I apologize if you and your party experienced anything less than a prompt check-in and courteous service at our hotel. Your comments will be shared with our front desk team and Rooftop@Revere to ensure we are making our guests feel as welcome as possible. If there is anything we can do to restore your confidence, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and 3 days and I couldn’t have been happier! Prior to arriving, my husband added an additional night to our reservation and the front desk agent merged the new reservation with our existing reservation seamlessly. I had also reached out to the hotel via email before arriving and I received a prompt and polite response in return.

All interactions I had with the hotel staff were positive and it’s easy to see that their employees are well trained. The hotel has a smaller BUT gorgeous and trendy lobby/lounge. If you are driving, the hotel also has a parking lot which I believe is up to $30/night (don’t quote me on price). There is plenty of couch and bar space on the first floor as well as the fitness center and ballrooms across the other end of the hotel. I didn’t get a chance to visit the restaurant but I was fortunate to visit the Rooftop bar on the pool floor. The views were absolutely gorgeous and the drinks were delicious! Note – there was a $10 cover charge but it’s free for guests. It rained during our stay so the bar closed down to weather issues on my second night.

The rooms itself are amazing. The bed was super comfortable and the pillows and blankets were plush. There is an extensive array of hand soap, body wash, shampoo, conditioner, etc. When my husband booked the hotel, he noted that we were celebrating our anniversary so we were greeted with a bottle of champagne, macaroons, and a happy anniversary card upon arrival! We were also placed on the highest floor (24) with a city view! As this was my first time in Boston, I thoroughly appreciated the balcony views at sunrise and at night.

Overall, I had an excellent stay without any issues. I plan on coming back to Boston and I’d absolutely stay here again and even recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues. Two thumbs way up!

Room Tip: Ask for a city view!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel and city, and to help you celebrate your special occasion with our signature attention to detail. From our private balconies and modern amenities to our thoughtful touches like our C.O. Bigelow toiletries, we offer a unique environment designed with our guests’ comfort and convenience in mind. I’m glad you got to experience Rooftop@Revere, and we hope you’ll have a chance to dine with us at Rebel’s Guild during your next visit. Thank you for your recommendation, and we look forward to having you both back at the Revere Hotel Boston Common.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is located in the heart of Boston's theater district, and within walking distance to all major tourist attractions (Boston Common, Boston Public Gardens, Back Bay, Downtown Crossing, etc). The staff were very nice and the hotel was clean. The rooms were big, with a shower curtain in the tub area (and not see-through glass doors, a HUGE plus when sharing a room).

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your review. I’m glad you enjoyed our thoughtfully-designed accommodations and ideally-situated property. We hope to welcome you back to the Revere Hotel Boston Common next time you’re in the city.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really enjoyed our time here. Interesting decor, great bath products and linens. The staff was very helpful and we showed up very early due to our train schedule. Great restaurant recommendations as well.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for your five-star review. I’m glad our unique aesthetic, C.O. Bigelow toiletries, and premium bedding impressed you. Our courteous and knowledgeable team is always happy to help you make the most of your time in the city, and we would all love to welcome you back to the Revere Hotel Boston Common next time you’re in town.