Sheraton Boston Hotel
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$210
  • Room Service
Hilton Boston Logan Airport(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$261
US$295
US$242
  • Room Service
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$275
Lenox Hotel(Boston)
US$383
US$354
  • Restaurant
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$220
US$307
US$257
  • Room Service
Kimpton Onyx Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$211
US$272
US$252
US$277
Agoda.com
2,600 results
All reviewsprudential centernorth towerthe club loungememsura zilicretractable roofcharles riverspg memberlarge hotelfenway parknewbury streetjunior suitean upgradeconcierge deskhigh floorcorner roomking bedhousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We recently stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in Boston. The hotel was clean, the staff friendly & the pool was great for the kids to enjoy after a long day of site seeing. Trolly pick-up was right in front of the hotel which was so easy coming & going. Beautiful area & mall attached to hotel was great if we didn't feel like going too far to a restaurant. There also was a family movie event on a beautiful garden which stood between the hotel & the mall.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the pool will also face you towards MIT
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I stayed at this hotel in June just over the weekend. The hotel is really huge and directly accessible from the Prudential center. I was traveling alone and I had a standard double room at the fifht floor, which means that I did not have any view of the town (except the wall of the near building). The room was very quiet but tiny, as well as the bathroom. The room was OK for just one person and for a one night stay, for a longer stay it would have probably been too small. There is a Starbucks caffee at the ground floor, just near the reception, so that you can have breakfast there. The location of the hotel is good, however you have to pass through the Prudential Center to get to the underground station, and this means a 10 min walk. The hotel has a really Amazing indoor pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at top floors.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Check in was awful - only one person registering guests upon arrival. I stood in line for 40 minutes - not cool after an 8 hour drive with the family... The condescending manager comped me with a voucher for breakfast- which turned out to be the only highlight of our time spent in the hotel. Our room was smelly, the sink would not drain, even after we had to call for maintenance to fix it and the shower had no pressure at all.
The location was great- our waiter, Ernie, during breakfast was more than awesome ... Breakfast was awesome.... The valet was awesome.... But I wouldn't go back. No way, no how. This was my third unpleasant stay at a Sheraton in the past year ...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Stayed for 5days in this hotel. Great location as its connected to Prudential Center. Nice big comfy bed. Clean but quite small bathroom. Love the "starbucks" coffee in the room. Loved the view from the hotel room window.

The only thing I didn't like was the very slow elevators. Had to wait for like 5mins and to think that was a busy week for all this conferences that was going on and people was never stop coming and going. :(

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor and room that overlooking the bay area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I stay here for work about once a month. There are two different towers, and I have always stayed at the one that is left facing the check-in desk. The rooms are never bad. Sometimes the view is lame, sometimes it is a lovely view of the river. My room is usually very clean.

Last time I stayed at this hotel, I came in from a red-eye from the west coast, I was so tired. They did not have my room for me. In their defense, it was the time that a tornado, yes, I said tornado, had gone through the night before and it played havoc with travelers....I am guessing that some did not get out on their flights the night before. Still, I wanted my bed very, very much and there was no bed!

So, Alysa,at the front desk turned the entire situation around for me; no she could not produce a bed....but that woman did everything in her power to make the situation right. I felt like I was at a small Inn with the personal attention that she gave to me. Geez that goes a long way when you are exhausted, crabby and let down by no bed. (I know, first world problems), but come on, I was so grumpy. Alysa didn't let my negativity bring her down, she smiled and helped. What more could you ask for?
She's' a gem, and Sheraton is lucky to have her. How about a promotion for Alysa? I hope you get the same warm fuzzy feelings when you go there.

Room Tip: I heard that one tower is nicer than the other, but I can't say for sure, b/c I have only been in one tower. Get a higher floor, ask for a view of the river.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business