The Westin Copley Place, Boston
US$323
US$253
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$227
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$235
Official Website
US$339
US$277
  • Room Service
Kimpton Onyx Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$244
  • Bar/Lounge
US$297
US$252
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$211
US$194
4,168 results
All reviewscharles rivercopley placegreat locationheavenly bedriver viewprudential centernewbury streetstarbucks coffeeau bon painjunior suitepublic librarytrinity churchhigh floorback bay stationconcierge deskcentral locationgreen line
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2012

We haved stayed at several hotels in Boston since our girls go to school in Boston. We now only stay at the Westin Copley because of the great rooms and service. The Jr. Suites are very large. Everytime we check into the hotel, the staff is very welcoming and helpful. If we ever have a problem, they correct it immediately. Since we usually arrive late in the evening from California, we are usually starving. We always order room service because the food is excellent and we get if very quickly. Our family also uses the health center and pool. The hotel is located perfectly for us since our girls go to different schools but they can get on the T and arrive at the hotel quickly.

Room Tip: The regular rooms are great, but we love the Jr. Suites. They are so roomy.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the Westin Copley Place! I am delighted you use us as your homebase when visting your girls at school. The next time youare in please look me up and I will give you my business card so that your girls have a number to call in case of emergency. They may never need it, but it gives parents peice of mind when you live across the country that there is someone their kids can call upon. Once again thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 1 March 2012

spent the weekend at the westin copley in boston. first, the hotel is located directly across from copley square and trinity church. it also provides easy access to the malls for shopping. the service was great. there was a dance competition going on the weekend - must have been more than 1,000 young girls. you'd think this would create staff confusion and delays...not here! the staff made sure that the chaos was limited and in fact, the in-room dining was earlier than estimated. great place to stay.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Usually, I stay away from big-chain hotels preferring to book more "boutique" type ones but the Westin at Copley Place was a pleasant experience.

It's a great location being connected to the shopping centre and near the train station as well.

Not as cosy as a boutique property but a great looking hotel nonetheless. I would defnitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TOTravelerEJ
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I booked a reservation back in December for a stay in February. I was told at that time that there were no rooms available with two beds. I called 3 times to see if anyone cancelled a reservation so I could have two beds. They offered a roll away bed for a price then on top of it I was told if I have 3 people in the room we will charge you an additional 30.00 per day. Very poor customer service. The hotel is dark, old. The location is great. The parking is pricey at 46.00 per day, we parked across the street. The attached mall was great. The room was not as clean as I would have expected, bathroom had hair on floor and there was garbage that went unnoticed on the floor. The bathroom was really small. The only nice thing about this hotel was as we were on our way to the hotel the manager Daniel Fazzio, took care of the bed issue from HOME since he left for the day before we were able to finish communication. He deserves a raise as he showed exemplary customer service without hesitation.

1  Thank Chatty3867
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Westin Copley Place. I was disappointed to hear that we left you witha less than positive feeling about our hotel. It does not happen often but from time to time we do run out of rooms with two double beds, but we should not be charging you for a rollaway and then again for an extra person charge. That is not our policy and is not acceptable and I offer my apologies. I was also disappointed to hear that you felt we were old. All our space with the exception of the lobby has been renovated in the last 4 years with the guest rooms being finished within the last year. Our lobby is all that is left and will be updated this year. However a room that is not cleaned up to standards is also not acceptable and will be addressed with our Executive Housekeeper.

I was delighted to hear that Dan Fazzio was able to remedy the situation and from home no less...that is truly going above and beyon and I will make sure he is recognized...Once again thank you for your candid feedback .

Reviewed 27 February 2012

Every January I attend a conference in Boston, and now my first and only choice for a place to stay is the Westin Copley. The service is always friendly, pleasant, and very helpful.The rooms are comfortable, and the atmosphere from the lobby to the room to the pool area is relaxing, which is what I need at the end of a very busy conference day. The location is so convenient. It is within walking distance of shopping and plenty of restaurants to choose from. The only time I take transportation is when I jump on the shuttle to my conference.

Room Tip: I haven't had a bad room yet...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Nicole K
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2012

Thank you very much for your positive comments about the Westin Copley Place! I am delighted you were able to stay with usduring your recent conference here in Boston. What a great point about our location, and the atmoshere...it is truly relaxing and certainly centrla to heverything. We are most proud of our employees and the level of service they provide...they are loyal to the Westin Copley Place and to the guests that come through our doors and that is 99% of the battle... We would love to have you come back more than once a year...perhaps from leisure R&R so you anc truly enjoy the hotel and our great city. Once again thank you very much for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!