The Westin Copley Place, Boston
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$389
US$298
US$369
US$314
Copley House(Boston)
US$195
US$180
Wyndham Boston Beacon Hill(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$157
US$277
Agoda.com
4,173 results
All reviewscharles rivercopley placegreat locationheavenly bedriver viewprudential centernewbury streetstarbucks coffeeau bon painjunior suitepublic librarytrinity churchhigh floorback bay stationconcierge deskcentral locationgreen line
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2012

Check in and check out all went fast and smooth. Room was wonderful and we were able to get a late check out. I wanted to bring the pillows and mattress home. It did seem a long wait for room service. However, I was starving so I might have been rather impatient :)

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
MJorgensen, General Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2012

Thank you very much for your very positive comments about your recent stay at the Westin Copley Place. We couldn't ask for a better endorsement. We strive to make your stay as wonderful an experience as we possibly can and so I apologze if room service was a bit slow...certainly not what we strive for. Once again thank you and come see us again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

We had a nice 2 night stay at the westin. The staff was friendly, even allowing us to check in @9 am. I think that's what won me over. Our room was on the 29th floor with great views of Boston. The room was a good size and it was clean. We never had any issues with noise. And the nicest thing about this hotel was its location. We were so close to everything. We were surrounded by shopping and great restaurants. We even walked to Fenway. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms don't start until the 8th floor.
1  Thank Ranrays
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Stayed at The Westin for the July 4th holiday. The room was very modern and clean. Service was also excellent in all areas. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in Boston.

I have stayed here multiple times and every experience is consistent.

Room Tip: River view rooms are best,
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your very positive comments about your recent stay at the Westin Copley Place. We couldn't ask for a better endorsement, and we certainly agree with your assesment on our location....particularly as you point out, if you are here for the Fire Works. We strive to make your stay as wonderful an experience as we possibly can and hopefully we hit that mark. Once again thank you and come see us again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

We had a nice stay at the Westin. It's a great spot to stay as it's near trendy Newbury St with shops and restaurants and an easy cab ride to the historic parts. Our main complaint was the lifts. We were on the 35th floor so the view was great but we waited almost every time a long time for the elevator. One time my husband waited 13 minutes!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Nee33

Thank you very much for your very positive comments about your recent stay at the Westin Copley Place. We couldn't ask for a better endorsement, and we certainly agree with your assesment on our location. We strive to make your stay as wonderful an experience as we possibly so I am sorry that your wait may have been too long for the elevator...we have 7 Guest elevators that generally can handle the demand placed on them, but occasionally with excessive demand they can slow down...my apologies. Once again thank you and come see us again soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

I ran the Boston Marathon this past April, and staying at the Westin, with its prime location to the finish line, and superior service, raised the entire experience to a whole new level. This is the second time I've run the marathon, and stayed the first time at an exclusive hotel right off the Boston Public Garden. I thought this hotel had it all, with beautiful views of the Public Garden, exquisite interiors and friendly staff. The Westin is purely, several notches above this hotel in all phases of its operations.

The terrific experience began right at check-in. I arrived at the Westin right at 3:00 PM, exactly the time that check-in begins, and was warmly greeted with eye contact and a cheery smile by the front desk staff. Upon looking up my reservation, it was found that my room was not available. However, a quick upgrade to the preferred guest level of the hotel had me off and running to my room in no time, where I was pleasantly introduced to one of the most beautiful views of Boston, overlooking the Charles River and the Back Bay area of the City.

The room was incredibly clean and inviting. My wife was ecstatic over the opportunity to shoot down the elevator, through the lobby, and into Copley Place for a round of shopping right off the bat.

The entire staff, from the front desk, to the room service personnel were extremely polite and accomodating. In fact, my Mother was in the room prior to meeting me at the finish line for the Marathon, and the room service staff, who had just finished cleaning the room, ensured that she had an ample supply of tea. How thoughtful.

Overall, the entire experience, from the clean accomodations to the wonderfully refreshing service will have me making a repeat trip to this perfect location in Boston.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank AndrewSchiller

Thank you very much for your very positive comments about your recent stay at the Westin Copley Place for the Marathon. We couldn't ask for a better endorsement, and we certainly agree with your assesment on our location. We strive to make your stay as wonderful an experience as we possiblu can and hopefully we hit that mark. Once again thank you and come see us again soon.