“worth the pay!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Chevy Chase, Maryland
“worth the pay!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014

the room and services, great as expected. what is more striking is the price offered by getaroom! way cheaper than other third party sites. the hotel even accumulated points even without booking through a third party.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
JohnWedig, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Greetings Shuntaro and many thanks for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciate the many benefits of our Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) loyalty program. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again to Boston soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (907)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Manaus
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Very chic hotel with many amenities and linked to a mall. Wonderfull location, closet to a beautiful Square and a street with a variety of stores and restaurants. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed August 2014
Thank you Simoneda for the kind words you shared with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you found our hotel property well appointed and conveniently located. I'm equally pleased to hear that you will be visiting us again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Boston soon!
Scotts Valley, California
Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel has faded from it's past glory. Everything is ok, but nothing is outstanding. Bathroom was so small and dark, you couldn't turn around.
There was quite a delay in checking in because of lack of personnel.

• Stayed August 2014
My sincerest thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I am very sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay and that we were unable to meet your expectations this time around. I would welcome the opportunity to address any of your specific concerns with you, so please do not hesitate to email me at john.wedig@westin.com to discuss further. I do hope that you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed here for a conference in March 2014 and was quite satisfied with the experience. The staff were helpful, and it is a nice facility. The conference rates were reasonable, however, at the regular price I don't think it would be worth it. Great location

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
JohnWedig, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you Rachel for your TripAdvisor feedback. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your March conference stay with us and found our location, staff and accommodations all to your liking We look forward to welcoming you back to Boston again soon, and many thanks once again for your contribution!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 24 August 2014

The hotel is perfectly situated, near two Subway stations and also connected to two malls via sky bridges. The concierge services were outstanding and helped us plan our days and nights. The entire staff was excellent from the front desk check in to the person who brought up extra tea bags one night. My 13 year old granddaughter and I loved
the "grab and go" breakfast sandwiches at "Ingredients."

• Stayed August 2014
I am elated to read that we are the best Westin you've ever stayed in Karen! Thank you for sharing all of this positive feedback with us. I will be sure to share your specific comments with the front desk and concierge teams - who went above and beyond to make your stay extra special - in particular. I look forward to welcoming you back to Boston again in the future.
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I want to thank Kathleen Pech front desk manager for helping ensure a smooth stay for our family (crib already set up, early check in, adjoining rooms). The rooms are outdated for an SPG property but the location and service here is a great way to spend your time in Boston.

Stayed August 2014
Thank you Mona for contributing a review on TripAdvisor! It thrills me to hear that Kathleen took such attentive care of you and your family during your time with us and I will absolutely share these comments with her. All of our colleagues take online guest feedback very seriously and are constantly looking to enhance the guest experience accordingly. I hope that we will get a chance to host you again soon.
East Brunswick, New Jersey
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Room is spacious and its decor really suits my taste; clean and comfortable. Its location is perfect for city tourists. The only thing disappointed us was that they don't offer free wifi in the room and we had to go to the lobby for wifi. Although its lobby is beautiful, we still prefer to use wifi in the room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you Beverly for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that our hotel is one of your favorites and that we were able to delight you and your family during your most recent visit. I will share all of your comments - both positive and constructive - with our associates and I look forward to welcoming you back to Boston very soon!