“Great Hotel in a Great Location”

The Westin Copley Place, Boston
Ranked #30 of 85 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I staied in this hotel for 2x nights for holiday. First the location is great, very central, well connected and attached to Copley and Prudent Plaza Mall. The rooms are spacious, full of amenities, clear and most important very quite. It's a bit expensive but you pay what you get!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
JohnWedig, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Thank you Dino for writing a review! I am happy to hear that you and your family had such an enjoyable stay with us and that we were able to make your vacation a relaxing one. I hope we can welcome you back to Boston again very soon and many thanks once again for sharing with us.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,077)

Reviewed 28 August 2014

the room and services, great as expected. what is more striking is the price offered by getaroom! way cheaper than other third party sites. the hotel even accumulated points even without booking through a third party.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
JohnWedig, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2014

Greetings Shuntaro and many thanks for sharing your thoughts with the TripAdvisor community! I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you appreciate the many benefits of our Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) loyalty program. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back again to Boston soon.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

Very chic hotel with many amenities and linked to a mall. Wonderfull location, closet to a beautiful Square and a street with a variety of stores and restaurants. Would definitely recommend and stay again.

• Stayed: August 2014

Thank you Simoneda for the kind words you shared with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted that you found our hotel property well appointed and conveniently located. I'm equally pleased to hear that you will be visiting us again. We look forward to welcoming you back to Boston soon!

Reviewed 27 August 2014

This hotel has faded from it's past glory. Everything is ok, but nothing is outstanding. Bathroom was so small and dark, you couldn't turn around.
There was quite a delay in checking in because of lack of personnel.

• Stayed: August 2014

My sincerest thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. I am very sorry that you were disappointed with some aspects of your stay and that we were unable to meet your expectations this time around. I would welcome the opportunity to address any of your specific concerns with you, so please do not hesitate to email me at john.wedig@westin.com to discuss further. I do hope that you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed 24 August 2014

I stayed here for a conference in March 2014 and was quite satisfied with the experience. The staff were helpful, and it is a nice facility. The conference rates were reasonable, however, at the regular price I don't think it would be worth it. Great location

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
JohnWedig, Manager at The Westin Copley Place, Boston, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Thank you Rachel for your TripAdvisor feedback. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your March conference stay with us and found our location, staff and accommodations all to your liking We look forward to welcoming you back to Boston again soon, and many thanks once again for your contribution!

Reviewed 24 August 2014

The hotel is perfectly situated, near two Subway stations and also connected to two malls via sky bridges. The concierge services were outstanding and helped us plan our days and nights. The entire staff was excellent from the front desk check in to the person who brought up extra tea bags one night. My 13 year old granddaughter and I loved
the "grab and go" breakfast sandwiches at "Ingredients."

• Stayed: August 2014

I am elated to read that we are the best Westin you've ever stayed in Karen! Thank you for sharing all of this positive feedback with us. I will be sure to share your specific comments with the front desk and concierge teams - who went above and beyond to make your stay extra special - in particular. I look forward to welcoming you back to Boston again in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

I want to thank Kathleen Pech front desk manager for helping ensure a smooth stay for our family (crib already set up, early check in, adjoining rooms). The rooms are outdated for an SPG property but the location and service here is a great way to spend your time in Boston.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you Mona for contributing a review on TripAdvisor! It thrills me to hear that Kathleen took such attentive care of you and your family during your time with us and I will absolutely share these comments with her. All of our colleagues take online guest feedback very seriously and are constantly looking to enhance the guest experience accordingly. I hope that we will get a chance to host you again soon.