Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
US$323
US$253
  • Restaurant
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$227
  • Restaurant
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$235
Official Website
US$339
US$277
  • Room Service
Kimpton Onyx Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$244
  • Bar/Lounge
US$297
US$252
2,701 results
All reviewswater taxiharborside grillboston harborclose to the airportairport viewlogan airportfree shuttlehotel shuttleharbor view roomcity skylineshuttle servicean early morning flightclam chowderhotel restaurantblue linerental carsubway station
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Let me start off by saying that I have been going to Boston for over 15 years and have stayed in many, many hotels in and around the city. The location of this hotel is ideal for the airport, it is not ideal for walking around the city, I understand they have a shuttle, however the shuttle does not run all the time, so at some point you will have to pay for a cab and it is pricey. If you have a harbor view room the view of the city is very nice.
Rooms - Average, similiar to any standard chain hotel, comfortable beds, good room temperature.
Room service - okay.
Front of Hotel - Here is where the Hyatt needs some help, or maybe I should say the front part of the hotel needs more staff. The bellman have the job of greeting people, opening the door, making dinner reservations, parking the cars, and I think they actual book the banquet facility. There is no concierge, and there is no way that the bellman have the capacity to do all those functions well (it is not the staffs fault, it is managements). However, these are the first people you see and the last people you see. When we got there with our bags and wheeling my mother in-law in a wheel chair, NO ONE got the door. During our stay they forgot to close the van door on the cab and my mother in-law who is 80 almost fell out! And when we were checking out they could not find my car, they eventually did, however not before I almost had a heart attack (figuratively). Honestly, I was so angry when I left I waited a week to calm down before I wrote this review. When the rooms are over $400 a night I have high expectations, the Hyatt did not deliver.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel for a business meeting. My company had guaranteed the room for Saturday night so we could arrive Sunday morning after taking a red-eye and grab several hours of sleep before my meeting began. Despite the guarantee, the hotel management decided at 3:00 am that since we weren't there yet they could give away our reserved (and paid for) room. So when we arrived at 7:00 am, all they had left for us was a party room with a barely double sized and slightly uncomfortable Murphy bed to sleep in. While the views from the rooms of the harbor were beautiful, the service left a bit to be desired.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Rsmith90211
Michael H, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I am sorry to hear that you felt that our service left something to be desired. We pride ourselves on delivering top notch customer service, and we truly appreciate when guests let us know when we do not live up to those standards. Feedback such as yours allows us to improve ourselves for future guests. Rest assured, I will pass your comments along to our front office team. I hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future. Please contact me directly and I will personally handle the details of your stay.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This hotel is adjacent to Logan Airport but we didn't hear any jet noise and the shuttle service to and from both the airport and the car rental area was more than adequate. We were greeted cordially upon arrival and immediately upgraded to a large, nicely appointed room with a gorgeous view of Boston and the harbor. We didn't find fault with any of the staff, in fact they couldn't have been more courteous and helpful. This may not be the hotel for you if you want to stay in Boston proper, as it requires a water taxi or ride on the tube to get there, but the stunning views were worth far more to me. I think if there were just a few more choices on the menu it would have been perfect.

Room Tip: Ask for a harbor side room unless you prefer facing the airport.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Michael H, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am so pleased to hear that you found our staff helpful. We really take pride in delivering exceptional service and are always happy to hear when we deliver. Please come back and stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Sadly, The Title of this Review sums up our stay. Located on Airport property, and right on the Harbor, the Hotel can indeed boast of a superior location. But that's about where it ends.
Our "experience' began with inaccurate information regarding accessing the hotel shuttle upon arrival. Staff was not able, willing, or allowed to share much information about the immediate area surrounding the property. Access to Ice, will require you to get your slippers on, and travel to an "Even" floor. The buffet in the dining room, nearly identical to the free one 1 mile away, is 22.50. And the "Glorious Deck with the Breathtaking view of Boston and the Harbor"... one of the main reasons we sought this venue out, was off-limits due to a previously scheduled event.
Restaurant Wait-Staff is a highlight.... Caring, friendly, and cordial.

Room Tip: If you have the kind of money that Al Gore has... Enjoy... Ask for a Room on an "Even" floor. But if your passing through Boston, or awaiting a flight... There a much better, more convenient, and venues of greater value to select from here.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night so we could catch our flight the next morning.

Hotel very clean and great staff. Close to rental car return and the airport. There is a circular area in the middle of the entrance, which you have to walk over to check in, or get to your room. The ceiling was painted, and when you walked over it, there was an echo. Really cool!

Beds extremely comfortable. A great place to stay before a flight.

Our room overlooked the harbor, and the city skyline at night was wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the harbor
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Michael H, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us, and thank you for noting the unique design of our lobby. We certainly find it interesting and are always happy to hear when guests appreciate it. We hope to welcome you back again in the future!