Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
US$445
US$407
Agoda.com
2,729 results
All reviewswater taxiharborside grillboston harborclose to the airportairport viewlogan airportfree shuttlehotel shuttleharbor view roomcity skylineshuttle servicean early morning flightclam chowderhotel restaurantblue linerental carsubway station
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Stay at the new, ultra-quiet Hyatt Regency Logan Hotel on the airport side of the tunnels--thus avoiding traffic and any hassle or stress making your flight out. The rooms are new and well appointed. Quiet, but do include ear-plugs, just in case. And if the stirring views of Boston across the harbor motivate you to take a trip over to check it out--there is a water taxi right from the back of the hotel over to Long wharf.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

The location was a big plus for my wife and myself as we were flying home the next day and wanted a hotel close to Logan. The rooms were dead quite with no sounds from Logan and the view of Boston from our room and the Harbor Side restaurant was fantastic. They offer a water taxi service to Boston with taxis going about every 10 to 15 minutes till 10:00pm.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Michael H, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Hello and thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. I am delighted to hear that your experience was a good one and hope that we have the opportunity to delight you again in the future!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

After living in Boston for 9 years, my husband and I like to return annually to visit friends. This is our second stay at the Hyatt Boston Harbor (our first was the night before our honeymoon). It is amazing how many locals don't know about this WONDERFUL hotel. First off, it has the best views of the city. Period. They have a shuttle that runs around the clock to the Blue Line MBTA station, which you can call to pick you up.
The front desk/concierges are great. Friendly and informative. I know the city, but they always asked if I needed any advice or assistance.
Do yourself a favor and use the Water Taxi! This was a first for me and was so fun on a perfect July Day. The pickup/dropoff is right in front of the hotel and couldn't be easier.

Comfortable rooms, excellent food and a great price. See you next year!

(ps- you cannot hear the planes at all. repeat- at all.)

Room Tip: ask for a water view, of course!
2  Thank Alexandra0223
Michael H, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Hello and thank you for writing a response. Welcome back to Boston and the Hyatt Boston Harbor. I am delighted to hear you had a wonderful stay with us and got to experience the ease of the water taxi over to the city. If your travels bring you back to the Boston area, we hope to delight you again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

After a wonderful but tiring weekend in Vermont, I stayed at the Hyatt Boston Harbor to be close to the airport for a morning flight. Not only did I have a delicious burger for dinner in my room, the dark, quiet room resulted in 12 hours of sleep -- an infrequent experience for me. I left feeling ready for my six hour flight home. The only issue I had was the one hour maximum for free internet use. After that, you pay a fee. It seems odd given the quality of the rooms and service I experienced.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank candosister
Reviewed 27 July 2014

While located directly on the Logan Airport property, Hyatt Boston Harbor is not your typical airport hotel.

The first feature you'll notice when walking into the hotel is that it has one of the best views of the harbor and the Boston skyline. There's a nice patio with fire pits and comfortable furniture where you can sit, have a drink, order some food and take in the scenery.

Guest rooms, while on the small size, especially the bathrooms, are comfortable and have a modern motif. Upper floor, harbor side rooms also provide great views.

Gym is pretty standard with a couple of tread mills, an elliptical and some weights but there's no pool or jacuzzi. If you're a Hyatt Gold Passport Diamond member, they also don't have a Regency Club but they do offer a full breakfast in the restaurant and the typical free internet.

You can get into the city either by water taxi (the pier is right next to the hotel), taxi or by taking the hotel shuttle to the airport T station. Given all the options (especially the water taxi), the hotel seemed to be as popular with tourists visiting the city as it was with business people and those transiting through the airport. The front desk staff, bellman, concierge and restaurant staff were all very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: For the best views, ask for a harbor facing room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank HeyMan76
Michael H, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Hello and thank you so much for submitting a review about your stay. I am delighted to hear about your excellent experience here. We are proud of our staff and the service they provide. We try hard to create an atmosphere for both our airport guests as well as our guests looking to visit the city. I hope if your travels bring you back to the Boston area, we can delight you agan!