“Great Pizza, Horrible Service”
Review of Bostone Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Reviewed 13 May 2010

Right off the back the place is very well kept and very clean. They have really good thick pizza which is a good thing. The only thing I didn't like was the tall guy who was at the register. He was completely rude, almost felt like we were bothering him by bringing him business. If i wasn't with my family I would have walked right out of the place.Other than that the pizza was great and my daughter enjoyed her pizza! It's always a shame when a place has very good food but bad service.

Reviewed 5 April 2010

I was recommended this pizza place by hotel staff during a recent stay in Boston. I tried calling them three times on a Friday around 7:00pm, and the phone was never picked up. Lame. I did double check the number, as well.

Reviewed 24 October 2008

I went to this place on a Sunday afternoon for a quick bite to eat while I was exploring Newbury Street. I decided to go after I saw Upper Crust was packed. Well, they have plenty of selections for toppings, but the pizza was lukewarm with soggy crust. It looked more appetizing than it tasted. I was disappointed. I wouldn't go again or recommend this place to friends.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed 14 March 2008

great selection, always warm, always good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook