good location. 10-15min walk to conv center or World Trade Center.
10 min walk to children's museum if with kids.
Great HH gold benefits. We were given a suite. I overheard a platinum getting a 2 br suite.
Slow elevators for some reason, housekeeping who was knocking to clean the room at 9:45am during my checkout day, I was on a conf call, so my colleagues on the call was making fun of me (who was the lady knocking on your door?) I had 2pm late checkout. I figure why would you want to clean my room the morning of my checkout day?
Room was very cold as it is an old building with central air and heat was not yet on. Best solution was turn off air and wait, or they will bring a space heater. We did not need space heater, but it was 60-65 in the room for sure.
No lounge, breakfast in Nix Mate restaurant. Not really good offering. The little Hilton in Providence provides much better breakfast for example.
Oh, typical Boston, it was expensive... $295+tax +$41 valet only parking with in/out privileges...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District