I stayed at this property for 4 nights and couldn't believe the kind of service I received from the staff. From the minute we arrived the bellmen opened our doors and offered their assistance guiding our way to the Front Desk. The lobby was beautiful with marble floors and gold plated elevators that exuded an elegant yet historic feel without showing any age to the property. We walked right up to the Front Desk to a smiling face as if she were waiting for us ( this is always the best kind of arrival experience) and she gracefully explained the hotel amenities and surrounding area attractions without us even asking.
By the way, we came to find out that there is no other place you'd rather be in Boston - it was right in the center of cobblestone roads and historic landmarks - walking distance from nearly everything you wish to see - Fanueil Hall, Boston Commons, Shopping, Restaurants, etc.
We booked a standard room but I was completely surprised to see a beautiful view of the city through 3 tall and large windows making the room bright and airy. The bathroom, carpet, lighting was all very much up to date and even better there was a very nicely sized fridge in the room we had (without request) to store any drinks/food throughout the week.
But what stood out to me the most is that every time you called down for something, such as my request for Q tips, after it was delivered we would receive a follow-up phone call from the same operator we spoke to confirming that we received our requested item. This is normally the kind of service you receive at 5-star luxury property and couldn't believe how this was done after every call I placed.
I have already been boasting about this property to my friends and family and will continue to do so. Thank you so much for your smiling staff and genuinely friendly service. It is very apparent a lot of hard work is done to make this hotel run wonderfully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features a full-service restaurant serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda and TravelUp so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District