Nine of us (ages 22-32) stayed here last weekend for my sister's bachelorette party. We chose it because it was a short cab ride to the Museum of Science, where we were picking up a Duck Tour, and a short walk to Quincy Market/Fanueil Hall, where we were going to dinner. The hotel was easy to find, clean, quiet, and comfortable. All of the employees we came into contact with were friendly and very helpful. Would definitely stay again. I would have rated it 5 stars, except for three things: 1. When you call the hotel, you have to navigate a ridiculous digital menu before you can talk to an actual person; 2. The phone in our room did not work (and we needed it for when people were arriving at different times and were trying to reach us) and when we reported it, it was never fixed; and 3. We had planned to make our lives easier by having brunch together before everyone departed in the hotel's restaurant, Nix's Mate. They advertise a Sunday brunch at 11 a.m. right on their website. We went in at 10:30 a.m. and asked about the brunch and were told we'd have to wait, which was fine, but then 15 minutes later someone else in the restaurant told us "Oh, we don't do brunch anymore..." It was odd that the restaurant's own staff didn't know what was going on. So we walked into Quincy Market and had brunch at Cheers and it was excellent food and a lot cheaper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District