Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$210
  • Room Service
Hilton Boston Logan Airport(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$261
US$295
US$242
  • Room Service
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$275
Lenox Hotel(Boston)
US$383
US$354
  • Restaurant
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$220
  • Restaurant
Kimpton Onyx Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$211
US$300
US$252
US$277
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$502
US$464
2,158 results
All reviewsfaneuil hallgreat locationquincy marketthe financial districtfreedom trailthe north endwithin walking distanceking suitecontinental breakfastshort walkcorner roomstandard roomwould definitely stay here againan upgradevalet parkingcentral locationstreet noise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

A bit pricey, but ideally located for a short trip to Boston. Very close to the Waterfront, Faneuil Hall, Quincy Market, Heritage Trail, Boston Common. Excellent inclusive breakfast enough to set you up for the day. Comfortable rooms. Friendly service.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I spent a night at the Hilton Boston Downtown and enjoyed my stay. Although I booked a standard king bed room, I received a complimentary upgrade to a very spacious king suite due to my HHonors Gold status -- and I didn't even have to ask for the upgrade. The furnishings were decent, albeit nothing spectacular; the bedding/linens were quite comfortable, as is usually the case with Hilton full service properties. The WiFi worked well; the room featured two complimentary bottles of water; the curtains concealed the sunlight effectively; water pressure was solid; etc.

My colleague, who has no HHonors status, complained about ineffectual HVAC in his small standard room, which I experienced firsthand. Fortunately, my suite's digital temperature control unit seemed to work effectively.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2013

This property is a converted office building that is convenient to Post Office Square. The breakfast at the in-house restaurant (Nix's Mate) is underwhelming. I would suggest Cafe Fleuri at The Langham, a block away, or one of the many other nearby places.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed for 5 nights and overall the hotel is nice but a bit tired and worn. The price was a bit on the high side compared to other hotels close by. But the best thing is the location, it is hard to beat. You can basically walk everywhere. Be advised that if you are driving in that parking is a nightmare if you don't use a parking garage.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This Hilton is well located, close to the Faneuil Hall area. Staff is very courteous and the hotel installations are all ok but some parts could use some renewal though. I stayed during the busy weekend of the Boston Red Sox Parade of Champions so the hotel was full but it wasn’t a problem at all. This hotel may be a bit pricy but ok for the Boston area, and also since I am HHonors members I got an upgrade on the room which was huge. I would stay again on my next trips to Boston.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends