This was a great hotel in an ideal location.
Close to the subway, which we took everywhere. We were even able to take the subway from Logan Airport to the hotel. So very convenient. Actually, everything we wanted was either just a short subway ride or within walking distance.
Close to Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. Saw the huge Christmas tree by Quincy Market. Thank you Boston for that wonderful treat.
Now to get back to the hotel. Comfortable, albeit small, room. 14th floor, view bordered by buildings in somewhat of a horseshoe shape, but I think that is what made the room so quiet. No traffic or street noise. The bed was so comfortable and we slept very well.
I do think this is more of a business traveler room, however. There was not much room on the counter for two people and their hygiene bags. One sink. Plus, one hook to hang up bath towels.
The maid put down towels on the closet floor, which was nice since it did rain a bit.
Doorman Getman was helpful and assisted us greatly, with a smile.
The hotel provided buffet breakfast was disappointing. After all, this is a Hilton. After looking it over we walked to Corner Bakery Cafe and had a much better breakfast at a much better price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District