I stayed here for 4 nights because of the location and despite some unkind reviews on this web site. I couldn't be more pleased. Room service and the hotel restaurant were excellent! The bar was very enjoyable and energetic. My room was spotless, and the maid service as good as it comes.
The front desk extended my stay twice without flinching or changing the price (even though they were fully booked dor the Boston Marathon).
Kudos to this 4 star hotel for providing me with a 5 star stay. It was more than I would have ever expected!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District