This is probably one of the saddest Hiltons I've stayed at and I would've hoped that a downtown Hilton would be a lot nicer than this one. The staff was great and I got upgraded to a suite and the location is very convenient. As a diamond member I got complimentary breakfast but we were totally ignored by the restaurant staff when we went down to the restaurant - pretty disappointing. I had no views from the room at all, and because the building is so old the windows were very small and the room was very dark. There are much nicer hotels in Boston and I'll probably won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District