We stayed 5 nights for a short break and the location was excellent for sightseeing. Good size rooms, a little worn and could benefit from redecoration soon, but quiet and comfortable with quiet A/C. Pleasant and helpful staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features a full-service restaurant serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TravelUp, Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District