I stayed at this hotel for 3 nights to attend an AARP event. As my title states, I was pleasantly surprised! For an older building, it was quite up-to-date. The only request I had was a bath equipped with grab bars. Well, not only was my request granted but was checked into a spacious corner room on a lower floor. The room and bathroom were huge. There was a large, flat screen tv, a fridge, a safe and a desk with a comfortable desk chair.
I liked the fact that some plugs were located on the night-stand thus eliminating the need to crawl under the desk to charge a phone or other device. The 4 huge windows flooded the room with lots of light and they opened as well!
The lobby staff was attentive and quick to help with baggage and directions. The restaurat/lounge was spotless and that staff was also attentive. Since I only had the hot breakfast there (which was included in my AARP package), I cannot comment on the other food items.
Because this hotel is in the financial district, the street noise after 5pm is almost non-existent. This made for a quiet night's sleep. The only noise I heard on Saturday night was the clip-clops of 3 horse and carriages making their way down Broad Street. A nice sound.
All in all, this hotel exceeded my expectations. I would definitly stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features a full-service restaurant serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District