Hilton for a long weekend great location!! The room was okay on the 5th floor near elevator a little noisy. Traveling with family the room had two comfortable double beds and clean. The bathroom good size but even with the A/C warm also only one hook for towels that they want us to use more then once( need more hooks) may be back of the door! Nix's rest. very good food but pricey. If staying here request room above the 6th floor for noise control and away from elevators. We would highly consider staying here again on an upper floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District