As the title indicates, if value is a priority, you may want to look elsewhere. However, if it's location you want, you should consider the Hilton. It's easy walking distance to anywhere in downtown Boston, including the North End. Additionally, the staff had a very friendly, helpful attitude which we appreciated. The room was small, though comfortable and the bathroom clean, comfortable - not cramped. All in all, a nice room for an overnight stay. But for the life of me, I can't understand how any property can charge what the Hilton does (ok, I know it's all about location) and make an issue out of the wi-fi service. Come on guys, just roll it into the room rate and forget about it!
Regarding food options, there are two delis one block north of the Hilton that offer breakfast. We went to the one called Joshua's. It wasn't fancy, but they only charged $4 for 2 eggs and toast! There are a lot of places to eat dinner near the hotel, including Mr. Dooley's, an Irish Pub (one of many Irish Pub's in downtown Boston) located across the street from the Hilton. My wife and I had an excellent grilled cod dinner with mixed vegetables and mashed potatoes for $15 each. It was a good value and I would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District