Stayed at this establishment for a one night staycation. Good hotel well situated for Quincy Market, the aquarium area and the greenway. Rooms are smaller than what I've experienced but this is prime real estate so to be expected. Thank goodness for my Hilton membership as I ended up on the highest floor to escape much of the noise. Even then, street noise was audible. My room had a slight view of the harbor which was nice. The bar downstairs had very loud music so very pleased to be on the high floor. Again, this is the city so to be expected.
Staff were very efficient and accommodating - in keeping with Hilton service. Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1928 as Boston, Massachusetts' first Art Deco skyscraper, the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall hotel is the ideal blend of historic charm and modern flair. The hotel is centrally located downtown just two blocks from the Harbor and near many attractions, dining and shopping options. The Hilton is a premier 4-Diamond full-service hotel with 403 deluxe guestrooms & suites. It features Fin Point Oyster Bar & Grille serving subtly sophisticated regional cuisine, and a comfortable bar and lounge. The Hilton also features a brand new, state-of-the-art fitness center and over 10,000 sq. Ft of meeting space. At the Hilton Boston Downtown/Faneuil Hall our team is committed to make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Boston Downtown / Faneuil Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Boston Downtown / Financial District Hotel Boston
- Hilton Hotel Boston
- Hilton Boston Financial District