“Berkshire Concepts Seaport Stay”

Seaport Boston Hotel
Ranked #3 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 23 October 2012

This is a great hotel I was able to get a great rate from Berkshire Concepts, they got me a room with a great view, king size bed what more could you ask for. if your in boston try this place I think you will like it

Room Tip: King room city view
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
14  Thank 996susans

Reviewed 23 October 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Seaport Hotel. Our room featured a nice view of the water and was really very comfortable. My major complaint with this hotel is location. A cab ride to the Newbury Street area ranged from $15-20 and varied each time I left the hotel. That's one way and it adds up quickly if seeing Boston is part of your agenda. The Boston transit system is quite frankly too confusing for your average traveler so if you stay at the Seaport be prepared to spend money on taxi cabs. Additionally, we were awakened at midnight on a weeknight by what sounded like a dance above us... loud music with base and people moving around. We never figured out what on earth was above us on the 18th floor. Fortunately the noise subsided quickly when we reported it to the desk.

3  Thank ScotchnSoda1
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I stayed at the Seaport Boston for a conference in October. The hotel is the second stop from the airport on the Silver Line so it is exceptionally convenient. The hotel staff were very courteous and really went out of their way to ensure I had a pleasant stay. The views of the harbor and of the city were awesome and the hotel is within walking distance of some very interesting and unique restaurants (Sportello, Legal Test Kitchen, and Sam's). I would definitely recommend and I would stay there again.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 October 2012

My husband and I stayed at this property last year before boarding the Jewel of the Seas. So, we were close to the Airport and also the Pier. We had a jr. suite, which was very spacious. Plenty of towels and bath (spa) products. This property is within walking distance of major attractions and located near the water. It was decorated very nicely for the Holidays. Staff was very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay at this property in the future. Boston was absolutely beautiful.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce O
Reviewed 22 October 2012

My company recently held its annual customer conference following AABB. I looked at other hotels to host the conference but the Seaport had the best space for our group and by far were the most accommodating during my selection process. The conference went beautifully. The banquet staff were exceptional and flexible to meet our needs. The concierge was a huge help in finding us last minute transportation. The AV services were also great. But the food...the food was wonderful! All of our attendees commented on how good it was and how great the staff was throughout the day. The next time the conference is back in Boston, I will be contacting the Seaport again.

Reviewed 21 October 2012

I have spent a weekend in the Seaport Hotel. I found the bedroom spacious with a lovely view of the city and the harbour. The staff could not have been more helpful or more friendly. I liked being beside the waterand little out of the city, while within easy access of everything. I was returning to New York so availed of the shuttle but it would have been very convenient to avail of the courtesy water taxi to Logan airport if I had been going to the airport. I was sorry I wasn't staying longer. As well as the lovely restaurants in the hotel,there are great places to eat within a few metres of the hotel on teh sea-front. While I found the bedroom very comfortable and quiet, the first night I arrived people who had been at a wedding in the hotel went to bed very late and did not make any effort to beconsiderate of those already in bed but that can happen anywhere, unfortunately.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 October 2012

While on a recent business trip I had the pleasure of spending my final night of week long tour at the Seaport Hotel in Boston. My suite was roomy and the king size bed was very comfortable. Wow two giant TVs, I wished I was staying over to watch the game on Sunday. I must say they think of EVERYTHING! Not just an ironing board and iron, but robes, a safe, an umbrella, Keurig coffee maker, the list could go on and on. I wish they had a Seaport Hotel in every city I travel to I would stay there very time.