“Seaport Hotel”

GreenLeadersGold level
London, United Kingdom
“Seaport Hotel”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The Seaport Hotel is an exceptionally clean and friendly place to stay. The staff are welcoming, professional and accommodating. The gym area is extremely well equipped and caters for all abilities - in a great space. The pool area is a clean and relaxing area. My friends and I, have all had a wonderful stay and will be sure to book a room the next time we are in Boston.

Room Tip: If you want a clean, relaxing well equipped hotel to stay in, in Boston the Seaport is the place to...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (635)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my 2 night stay at the Seaport. Whomever who designed and stocked the rooms really must be a frequent traveler too. Plenty of outlets. Large handsoap dispenser and shampoo dispenser in bathroom-- no pesky little bottles. Nice doorbell/DND settings. Even a "pillow library" where you can order a specific luxury pillow type or bed board for your room. Beautiful fabrics and furnishings too. Staff was wonderful. Only downside for me is its not near the offices I usually have to visit when in Boston. So, for future visits it might not be as conveniently located to my business as it was this trip.

• Stayed August 2013
Beacon Falls, CT
Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

We only stayed for one night when we went to Boston for a game, but the hotel is very nice. The rooms were perfect and the location was nice. We had a nice view of the water from our room. Valet parking was a little expensive at $43/night- which they didn't tell us the rate til we had already gotten inside to check in. Great place to stay though for a qvuick getaway!

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 26 August 2013

It was my first time to Boston. I live in Seattle and I am amazed what a great city Boston is.
My first impression after the airport was from the hotel. Beautiful building and great spot right up by the waterfront.
The staff is very attentive and friendly to any needs you have and any they might anticipate you need. This was consistent everyday will all the employees. Whether it is from the desk, restaurant, housekeeping or the concierge.
Jillian (I hope I spelled name correctly). Was the most helpful. She let me take the hotel bike out for a spin to downtown Boston. This was all no charge. I was able to bike all over downtown and check out all the shops at my leisure.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone and you can be assured I will be back soon.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Our team members strive to provide exceptional service and it is always wonderful to learn when one or more has thoroughly impressed our guests. We will certainly share your compliment with Jillian! Thank you for selecting Seaport.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager
Northborough, Massachusetts
Reviewed 26 August 2013

We have stayed in the Sea[port Hotel each summer for the past 3. We love Boston for so many reasons and staying in this hotel has become a part of our experience! It is a fantastic location, very well located, the hotel itself is a great place to stay, the rooms are very nice, the restaurants in the hotel are very good, Tamo is a favorite of ours. We look forward to staying here again next summer.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

Staff made us feel welcome... from the time we were greeted by the doorman upon arrival until the time we checked out.
We were here for a family wedding. the accommodations were clean, room service was prompt, and staff very helpful & friendly. The banquet facilities at the adjacent World Trade Center were terrific too. Service a prompt & again friendly.

This is our second stay here & we'll definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank dsem
Highland, Illinois
Reviewed 25 August 2013

Right off the start, the staff made you feel welcomed. Ready to help and make you feel like you are the only guest. Every staff member I passed always said Hi!, good morning and a great smile.
Everything was clean and neat. Close to some great restaurants. You must try Legal Seafoods!
We came in off a Cruise and left for home by Amtrak. They are so close, which made it so easy.
The large variety of choices and quality for the Breakfast buffet was more than you could ask for.
After returning back to the hotel after a night out in Boston, we thought "Let's check out the bar."
Eek! Wedding party, we will have a long wait for service. Not so! As everyone before me said, the beds were comfortable and I got a restful sleep. This hotel management need to Thank all their staff for making me want to stay here again. I will!

2 Thank Jerry M