“Great Stay”

Seaport Boston Hotel
Ranked #4 of 84 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Nice room, clean & quiet, nice layout. Good registration experience. Very helpful staff when I left a charger in the room after checking out. House keeping retrieved it from lost & found in about a minute.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Joe B
Write a ReviewReviews (4,970)

Reviewed 22 January 2014

The staff was amazing. The rooms were beautiful and clean. The food was excellent. The experience was by far the best anywhere I have stayed worldwide. I will definitely return as well as refer my friends who travel to Boston.

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Sparkysk8s
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay, and we appreciate your high praise. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Boston.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stay here for business, and the site is perfect location for both walking around the Seaport District, and walking to and from downtown Boston. Also, if you are staying for a convention, Seaport Hotel is the place to be in terms of distance, restaurants, and scenery. Great staff, great amenities, great rooms.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2014

the hotel was very impressive... Clean and comfortable. Love everything about it. Great location too. The bar was relaxing and the service was great. We didn't go into the dining room to have dinner or anything.. but looked inside and it looked lovely...

Room Tip: we were on the 15th floor... very nice view of the city.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Breakfast was fast, service was excellent and we had dinner only once but it was very nice, white table cloths and great wait staff

Reviewed 22 January 2014

We spent a week at the Seaport Hotel during the US Figure Skating Championships in early January. I can highly recommend the hotel. From the people who checked us in, to the waiters in the dining room, to the bar service, all were as good as I've had anywhere. They were smiling, attentive, and went beyond their capacity to make certain that we were comfortable. I told the lady at the check in that she had helped so much, I'd like to tell her manager. A gentleman stepped up from behind the counter and introduced himself as the manager. We had seen him all over the hotel, watching, helping, questioning. The wait staff in the dining room were extremely attentive and I told that to the manager. One evening we went in the dining room, but weren't interested in a big meal. The waitress went to the bar, brought us the light menu, and hadsomeone come to take our order. This kind of help lasted all week. I'd never hesitate to recommend the hotel and besides being very attentive, it's close to the train, city buses and the Aquarium, one of the US finest. Justine Coleman, CTC Ceo of Sun Travel in El Paso ,Texas

Room Tip: We were on 18th floor and loved the view. Our friends were on 7th and said it was perfect
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I'm a Boston-borne girl, but now live in Miami. I recently took a trip up to Boston and chose the Seaport Hotel. I certainly made the right choice. First, I did use the advanced reservations. That worked for me as I locked in for two of my three nights a great price for Boston hotels, especially a 4-star hotel. Upon entering the lobby, the customer service began...hence my title "How refreshing"! Dana was my first clue as to how the rest of my stay would be...truly a great experience. When I was a little turned around in the hotel, not knowing where the exit door was to the Silver line, there was someone to help me. I was in the elevator and asked by an employee how my stay was and if there was anything he could do for me. Another employee asked how my room was. The concierge, very helpful. I am big on customer service. Always have been and always will be. The room was great. Close proximity to all that I needed and more! Right next to the Silver line leading to the trains. I was right at home. I'll be back for sure!

Room Tip: I was on the 16th floor, overlooking where the old Anthony's Pier 4 was. I liked the view very m...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank malexandra1957
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Thank you for selecting Seaport. Dana has been with us for just a few short years but has made a tremendous impact on our guests. We will certainly share your feedback. Our team is genuine in their care and concern for our guests, regardless of their roles, and so I am pleased to learn you were impressed by your interactions. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,