“Outstanding!”

Seaport Boston Hotel
Ranked #5 of 86 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed at the Seaport for 5 nights while attending a conference. It was easy to locate, had ample parking and an incredible staff. Every part of this property is maintained in a spotless condition. The room we stayed in was immaculate, with nearly everything in perfect working order (the light in the cabinet housing the coffee maker did not work, not at all a big deal). A few more dresser drawers would have been appreciated, but again, no biggie. The beds are as comfortable as I have ever slept on. Free wireless/wired internet service is a nice extra. So many places charge for it. All of the entertainment gear in the room is of high quality. Many people feel that hotels in Boston are over-priced, and that guest should not have to pay to park. If you keep in mind that there are conferences/meetings, etc. going on nearly every day of the year, and that parking in this city is truly at a premium, then the costs should not be surprising. You get what you pay for as a rule, and convenience of being within walking distance to whatever business, meeting or attraction you are attending is undeniable. I will gladly stay here whenever I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank PMcG801
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your recent visit. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit, especially the hospitality exhibited by our team members. You make a valid point about parking in Boston; it is limited and we always strive to inform our guests about parking here at Seaport. We do hope to welcome you back again.

Vice President & General Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (5,006)

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have stayed here twice and had a great experience each visit. Beautiful room, amazing city views, terrific restaurants but mostly the best staff! We attended a conference at the convention center ( very poor location for a convention center) but this hotel made it great. You can walk to the convention center!

Room Tip: Go for a high room and you will jave a terric view in any direction
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Was in Boston on government travel and the hotel was aware of that at the time I booked the room. Trying to get them to wave taxes, as is authorized by law, was a absolute nightmare though. The rooms are very nice, great fitness center (even an actual lap pool which is rare). I enjoyed my stay and would give them a higher rating if they were better prepared to handle government travelers.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The majority white staff at this establishment will ignore you like you are a nuisance, they will have you standing their waiting for hours while assisting white costumers that come in after you.

Travel agent booked this room for me since I was here on business. I'd never recommend this hotel to anyone that isn't white.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
12  Thank Joan J

We are extremely disappointed to read this review. We take such claims seriously and will not tolerate inappropriate behavior regardless of subtlety or intention. This guest wrote similar comments on our internal guest satisfaction survey which I received on 5/28, with no indication of a source or rationale for this claim. I investigated to see if any complaints had been lodged during this stay. Having found none I responded to the survey, stating that this accusation was very serious and I wished to speak with you. I left my cell and office phones and as I said then, I would very much appreciate a call. Given this claim in a public forum, I believe the courtesy of a conversation is due. I have provided you with many ways to reach me and once again, repeat my request to please call me to discuss these concerns.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our family (including our 3 yo and 7 yo) stayed at the seaport over Memorial weekend, as I had a conference at the Convention center. First, I have never wrote a review before on tripadvisor (but have used it to make choices!), but this hotel exceeding my expectations in every way! The customer service was outstanding and It is very kid friendly place. The kids got to pick out a toy upon arrival. From the chef/ staff assisting with my sons food allergies to the front desk helping me find children's Tylenol at 1 am! The front desk even microwaved our leftovers for us one evening (you can request a microwave in room too we found out!). The kids used the pool a couple times, although is a lap pool, they had loads of fun. Very clean rooms- and we are super picky! Plus free internet! We would stay here again if we have the chance! I can't say enough about this hotel:)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Spartanfans1998
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We always strive to always exceed our guests’ expectations so I am pleased to hear that you were impressed. As a parent, I know that traveling with children can be challenging at times so it is good to learn that our team was helpful whenever possible. Thank you for your stay. Should your travels bring you back to Boston, I do hope you’ll visit again.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Upon our arrival from the airport, the hotel staff greeted me and my party and immediately made us feel welcome. The lobby was well appointed with fresh flowers and the ambience was classy yet cozy.
We were stranded passengers on a weather related delay on an AA flight to Chicago. We were exhausted hungery. Since we arrived around 10:50pm, we were concerned the kitchen would be closed. Stipe,
reassured us if we ordered quickly he would keep the kitchen open for us. He was very kind and accommodating.
Our stressful day ended on a very nice note! The food was excellent, the service was exceptional, and the hotel was beautiful!
I will definitely return to the Seaport Hotel the next time my travels take me to Boston!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Mary K
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We stayed at the Seaport Boston for a night on Memorial weekend. From booking to check out- our stay was terrific. The staff were extremely helpful, going out of their way to get us a bike to use. New room decor. Clean. Fun pool, easy parking. Highly recommend

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel