Free cancellation until 24/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$308
US$284
5,282 results
All reviewsno tippingthe world trade centerconvention centersilver linegreat hotelhealth clubclose to the airportlogan airportwater taxiwithin walking distancebusiness trippublic transportationsouth stationcorner roomthe north endconferencewtc
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We were able to get an excellent discount for the convention located next door. The staff were efficient with services and the location was in a convenient area for food. It's only about two miles away from Quincy, so it was an easy walk to get to the Aquarium and wharf.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was in town for a convention and booked this hotel based on location. As someone who worked in a hotel first in guest services and later managing the housekeeping department - I tend to be a tad critical. The hotel did not disappoint. The room presentation was perfect and very clean.I took advantage of the wifi during my stay and had no issues. I took advantage of the small safe for valuables. My husband was thrilled to discover a Keurig machine! We did not have a room overlooking the bay, but we still had a nice view of the water from where we were. There were many amenities I did not take advantage of due to lack of time, but I did dine at the TAMO restaurant. The service there was EXCELLENT and the food was wonderful. I was also immersed with the cleanliness of the lobby and lobby rest rooms despite high traffic. the only downside - which seems to be an issue in most hotels - was sound from the halls and the next room. I am returning next year and plan on returning to this hotel. I personally highly recommend.

Room Tip: Next time I think I would chose a room at the end of the hall - and facing the water.
Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was at the Seaport recently for 3 days. I can not thank the staff enough for the wonderful experience that I had. Everyone I met was very helpful. The room was clean, well-lit and well appointed. I ate from room service (Cobb Salad) and it arrived quickly by a very professional waiter. The tray even held a fresh flower bouquet. Breakfast at the Aura was a pleasant surprise. The bed and pillows were so comfortable that the only trouble I had was getting up in the morning! : ) I will be back in Boston in 2 weeks and my only regret is that the Seaport is booked so I must stay elsewhere. Maybe next time...!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for selecting Seaport. A good night of sleep when traveling is essential so I am pleased to learn you enjoyed a few good nights of rest. We do wish we could accommodate you when you next visit Boston; hopefully you can stay with us again in the future. Thank you for your review.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager

Reviewed 12 August 2014

We needed to fly into Boston for an overnight stay and a trip into downtown for meetings at the Federal Reserve Bank Boston. This hotel proved an excellent choice to easily move from the airport, to downtown, and back again while enjoying luxurous accomadations.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The Seaport Hotel & Convention is in the heart of the harbor, walking distance to so many activities! You feel welcomed, and special the moment you step out of your car!! The staff wants to make sure that your every moment with them is special, and that you are happy! First time in Boston and we will return to Boston just to stay at The Seaport Hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends