“Excellent accommodations.”

Ranked #2 of 83 Hotels in Boston
GreenLeadersGold level
“Excellent accommodations.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay when visiting Boston. The hotel was superb in all aspects. They offer a free shuttle that will take you to the heart of all the main attractions in the city. I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (650)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Summerville, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I was in Boston for a Business meeting and stayed for 2 day and had the most pleasent experiance ever. The accomidations were the 5 star as expected and cannot complain at the least bit. From the moment I arrived until the moment I left the staff and hospitality were second to none. Thank You for a pleasurable stay and experiance

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I recently visited Boston for a wedding, luckily I chose the Seaport for my stay.

The staff was always friendly and smiling. They were ready to help whenever I asked or even before I had a chance to ask. They were thoughtful and warm.

The room had a lovely modern decor yet was very warm and inviting. It was extremely clean, well laid out and had everything you need to make your stay comfortable and relaxing.

I was impressed to learn that they raise their own bees on the fifth floor rooftop to supply the hotel with honey. Their food was fantastic, the breakfast buffet was wonderful. Again, the staff was gracious and helpful.

To top all this off their location is steps away from the water with many restaurants close by and the silver line is right around the corner that takes you to and from Logan airport. There's also a water taxi steps away that you can take to the airport. I had to skip this unfortunately as I didn't have extra time to spare, there is a shuttle on the other side that brings you from the water taxi to the airport but that goes every 20-25 minutes. Give yourself an hour if this is something you'd like to do on your way out of the city. The concierge saved me from being late for my flight by suggesting I take either a taxi or the silver line instead. Again, super helpful.

I look forward to my next stay at this hotel, it was above and beyond expectation.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Provincetown, Massachusetts
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed at the Seaport Boston Hotel 3 times over the past 18 months. This is one of the best finds in Boston. The hotel staff are absolutely incredible. I am a legally blind individual with limited eye sight in one eye. On two different occasions I have let the staff know and they have gone out of their way to both accommodate me and assist me. At some hotels when I explain my eye sight issues I get a handicapped accessible room which is different for someone with visual issues.

Wifi is included with the price and there is a very small charge for business center services. On two of the occasions I stayed at the hotel I had to print and fax documents and it was a breeze.

This should be a top pick for hotels in the Seaport district as well as downtown Boston. The Silver Line is a short walk as well water taxi service and fantastic restaurants.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
SeaportGM, General Manager at Seaport Boston Hotel, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We always strive to exceed guest expectations, and to learn that our team has been particularly helpful is wonderful, thank you. Our wireless has been complimentary since we opened in 1998, and it is truly one of our most appreciated amenities. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you again soon. Thank you for your review.

Kind regards,

James M. Carmody
Vice President & General Manager
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 13 August 2014

We stayed for 12 days at this hotel while visiting Boston and although it is on it's own on the harbor the hotel is within walking distance from Quincy market, the subway station, and downtown. I would recommend taking the water taxi from the airport as it drops you off right at the hotel. I loved the "service inclusive" policy which meant tipping was included. Service was always excellent except for one time on the outdoor patio where we had virtually no service. We had a great room facing the harbor and World Trade Centre and I would definately stay here again if visiting Boston!

• Stayed July 2014
Portland, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is the second time I have visited Boston and both times I have stayed at SeaPort, I run a chauffeured car service and the SeaPort not only provides a great experience, but also serves as an inpiration to me to take back home and improve my level of service.

1 Thank Chris C
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This hotel is so nice. I had a nice view of the water and the room was big and comfortable. They had free wifi and a nice workout room. They were very thoughtful and helpful. I could only stay for 2 nights and after I switched to a different hotel, I couldn't believe the contrast. The staff at the Seaport hotel are so much more professional and the rooms were so much cleaner. It was quiet at the Seaport Hotel and very relaxing.