XV Beacon
US$358
US$340
US$314
1,162 results
All reviewsgas fireplacecar serviceboutique hotelhouse carmoo restaurantfour poster bedbath saltsstudio roomroom servicerain showerrooftop deckcharles streetsmall hotelrestaurant downstairsfour seasonsmini barchocolate covered strawberries
Reviewed 24 May 2009

When I get back to Boston, there's no question that my preferred place to stay is XV Beacon. I've been there a few times and each stay has been great. The rooms are excellent- I love the fireplaces. The location is very good for working in the Financial District and central for walking around the city for social pursuits. Their in-house car service is a nice touch as well for going out to dinner when its available. If you are going to Boston and don't stay at XV Beacon, you are really missing out.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 May 2009

Would I recommend XV Beacon to a friend? Absolutely...and I do!
My frequent business trips to Boston have, over many years, given me occassion to visit many hotels. Most are five star and all, are excellent but you see, XV Beacon is superlative "value". Simply stated, it's my favorite hotel in the world.. The way I see it, if value is the intersecting point of service and price, these guys at XV Beacon have it "nailed" ! Do I sound passionate ? It's because they deserve this kind of asertive recommendation! They'll meet every need of every customer. At least, that has been my experience.

Brian Babcock,
St Catharines, On., Canada

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 May 2009

Had occasion to remain in town on business one evening and decided to stay at XV Beacon. This is a 1st class destination. From the moment you walk in, the staff is pleasant and accomodating. I was provided an upgrade without even asking for it. The rrom was beautiful and had all the amenities, including a fireplace and flat screen. The robe was luxurious and the towels were big and absorbent. Even the shower head was big and the pressure was great. Finally, I ordered room swervice which arrived right on time, was perfectly done and more than my appetite could accomodate. After having stayed at the new Ritz and the Four Seasons, this is my new 1st choice.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2009

The level of personalized attention and service provided by the staff of XV Beacon is without compare. The dark wood and soft hues are very soothing and sophisticated. XV Beacon is in a perfect location right near the park, great restaurants and bars. Small enough to feel like your own townhouse and large enough to provide all the amenities. And a great restaurant and bar right in the hotel. The only place I would consider staying when I travel to Boston.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2009

My husband and I have been staying at XV Beacon since it opened and feel it's the best hotel in Boston. The service and staff are excellent and our room had everything in it and then some. The view was spectacular form our King room.

We ate at Mooo and thoroughly enjoyed it -the food and service were a 10.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple