XV Beacon
US$354
US$364
US$316
  • Pool
Hilton Boston Logan Airport(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$208
  • Restaurant
Copley Square Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$274
  • Bar/Lounge
US$394
US$333
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$242
US$265
US$226
1,156 results
All reviewsgas fireplacecar serviceboutique hotelhouse carmoo restaurantfour poster bedbath saltsstudio roomroom servicerain showerrooftop deckcharles streetsmall hotelrestaurant downstairsfour seasonsmini barchocolate covered strawberries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2009

I second (and third) everything others have mentioned about this wonderful hotel . . . it truly is a great experience. Oh, and the Lexus with a driver, I felt like the queen of Boston for 3 days.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2009

My wife and I spent 3 nights at XV Beacon. The staff was outstanding, the room was exceptional and the location, perfect. It was the best experience we've had in a very long time. I highly recommend XV Beacon to anyone visiting Boston.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2009

I have nothing but good things to say about this fabulous gem of a hotel. I knew it was going to be great from the moment we arrived as we were greeted by the friendliest, most helpful staff. The rooms were magnificent - huge and beautifully furnished in a trendy but comfortable style. The bathroom had a powerful shower with a huge shower head which was great. The restaurant, Moo served delicious food but the huge portions took us a bit by surprise. Next time we travel to Boston we would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2009

My partner and I recently got married at City Hall in Boston (by the way City Hall great ceremony) and we were looking for a hotel that we could get ready at, closed to City Hall that was also PET FRIENDLY. Well XV Beacon met all of our expectations for an upscale boutique hotel, beautiful lobby, well appointed room, and exceptional roof deck (which is a great location for pictures). What set XV Beacon above most upscale boutique hotels is the staff! Whatever we needed it was there, if not someone quickly brought it to us. I’ve stayed at several other hotels that claim to be “Pet Friendly” yes you might be able to bring your pet but you always feel like they are not really welcome. Well I can say our English Bull dog felt very welcome all of the staff from the door men, to the front desk to the concierge to the GM, who played with Kaptin for awhile, made us feel completely welcome with our puppy. We will definitely keep XV Beacon in mind for family and friends that come to visit and need a place to stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2009

Rooms are very nicely appointed, and they all feature a fireplace, excellent audiovisual options and bath amenities.
Beds are very confortable, and the bathrobes from Frette make a difference.
Something must be done to improve the service: please read below. Few remarks on my first stay offered me to have a regular rate over the next stay while enjoying the comfort of a Suite.

Complains:
the front office manager has messed around my bill which boasts an expense that does not exist
the concierge promised to give me a couple of tipps over my next destination, but he did not did a proper handover and the morning colleague at my departure was not informed about my requests
the turndown service is not always efficient as it should be and few other things must be settled to manage a perfect housekeeping service (e.g. fresh towels)

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business