“We will return next summer.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caj Guest House Worcester Street

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Caj Guest House Worcester Street
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“We will return next summer.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2011

Very clean. Lots of stairs to get to our room, but the view was the pay off! We were there for 6 weeks on business, and it was really nice. Could walk to Berklee College, or hop the bus a few blocks away. Neighborhood was safe and pretty. Food shopping was easy, and laundry is available in bldg. Really felt like home away from home! Also, deposit was refunded in timely manner. Like I said, could not be more pleased!

Room Tip: If you can't navigate lots of stairs, check which floor rooms are on.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank monalisaishome

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Brasilia, DF
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2011

Me and my fiancée stayed there for 3 weeks! We rented the W13 studio at Worcester St. It's a pretty nice neighborhood. The street is calm, there is a bus stop around 200 meters and a subway station about 15 minutes by walk.

The staff is very kind! Walter, the manager, explained us all the things about the studio and gave us some tips about the neighborhood and even another cities to visit close to Boston!

The studio is pretty cool. There is a nice kitchen...all you need is there and the bathroom is good as well! If you are very tall, the bed might be small for you, but this was not my case!

There are some little things that can annoy you at some time. The studio is on the 3th floor, there is no elevator, and the stairs are quite steep! On warm days, the air conditioner is pretty weak.

But these are little problems! Certainly, you will love this place!

If I come back to Boston on another vacation, I would stay there!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2011

Caj House is the best short term rental you can find in Boston. We tried many options, but this was the only one that provided accurate information, possibility to pay by paypal and very quick and reliable communication. Mike was very helpful in all aspects.

The location (a quite street in South End) is great, 10min to Prudential and the Orange T line on Mass Ave. The nature is beautiful (we stayed 3 months) and the people living there are nice. The room (we stayed in app. 9) is standard for a Boston semi-old house, but it has all amenities and everything was perfect for us.

The cable channel selection was great, but the TV could be a bit bigger. The internet works well. Bathroom, kitchen and airco functioned well.

I warmly recommend this place to anybody interested in a short term apartment rental in Boston and I will most likely come back in the future.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2011

I travelled to Boston from Australia for a one month sabbatical at Boston University and found CAJ House on-line. It turned out to be everything the website described. I had a charming ground floor apartment that was clean and allowed me to cook for myself. The apartment was located in a very safe neighbourhood in South End and within seven minutes walk from the Prudential Centre (lots of great shopping and eateries) and also from the subway.
I took advantage of the great cafes in the local neighbourhood especially Flour Bakery. The manager at CAJ House sent me emails with information about local cultural events, and I found a great little hole-in the-wall theatre (Factory Theatre on Tremont St) and took in a terrific local production that was cheap as chips to attend.
This was a great short-stay apartment that was very reasonably priced for being so close to down town. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2010

The Caj House, Worcester Street apartments are located on a quiet tree lined street. Its a lovely setting although the pavements have become uneven in places due to tree roots. Its not hazardous - just a bit bumpy in spots! The nearest subway station is less than 10 minutes walk and there are plenty of restaraunts nearby. The Prudential Shopping Centre is about 15 minutes walk. The booking process was very easy and we were provided promptly with all the information we needed. Walter and Mike are very quick to respond to e-mails. Although we didn't receive instructions on how to access the apartment until the day before we left the UK we were assured that someone would meet us at the apartment to greet us. We called Walter from the airport and he arrived at Worcester Street a few minutes after we did. He was extremely helpful, not just explaining everything about the apartment, but the best places to to eat, visit and shop. There is free WiFi and communication between Walter, Mike via e-mail was regular throughout our stay. I felt as though we could ask anything and it was never a problem. The replies were always helpful and prompt. The apartment was spacious, comfortable and quiet. Everything worked as it should have. Worcester Street is easily accessible from the airport using the excellent subway system so unless you have loads of luggage I would avoid the expense of a tax. The journey costs $2 per person on the subway and there are elevators between platforms. On leaving we were able to leave our luggage in the basement area untl we needed it. Everything was seamless!! I got my deposit back into my PayPal account within a day or so of leaving. I would highly recommend Caj house as a place to stay. Many people stay for long periods but we stayed a week at a fraction of the cost of staying in a hotel. We would definately choose to stay here again if visiting the lovely city of Boston. Thanks Walter and Mike for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Milan, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2010

I spent two months at Caj Guest House on Worcester Street. My studio was very well decorated, had a nice and comfortable sofa, cable tv, wireless internet, a kitchen with all the appliances one might need, a comfy bed, a nice bathroom, and amazing lighting with three windows that made the whole place look very homey when the sun was shining. I felt right at home, also thanks to Walter and Laura that took good care of me.
The street is very quiet and the neighborhood friendly and convenient. The T is just a couple of blocks away and there's plenty of very nice restaurants in the area.
I'd love to return and spend some more time at Caj!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

The CAJ House was recommended by a friend, and it was everything they said it would be. Good location, great price, and totally suited for my needs. Management was flexible and understanding with my changing schedule.
Thanks Walter and Mike!