“Very good experience”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Caj Guest House Worcester Street
Rome, Italy
“Very good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014

I spent 10 days in Boston for a conference with a colleague. I found Caj Guest House on Tripadvisor and I decided to book it. I had a great experience there. Julia and Walter, the managers, were really kind and helpful. The studio itself (I was in the studio n. 11) is big enough for 2 people. Once arrived Julia proposed to add an extra bed for free. That was really kind from her. We left on a Sunday and we were allowed to keep the studio till our departure time (in the evening) even if normally you have to leave the place at 10 am. The studio is clean and new. You have everything you need for a short stay in Boston. The location is really good cause you are only 15 min walking distance from Prudential center. You have the nearest underground station also at 10 min walking distance. It is located in South End a neighborhood really cool and safe with a lot of restaurants, bars, and good place to eat.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank ele_giramondo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
San Clemente, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

Had an opportunity to stay at both 677 Tremont and 45 Worchester locations of CAJ House several times over the past year. All of the rooms were great! Very comfortable! And in a great neighborhood too

Room Tip: All of the rooms were great...my favorites 2T & 11W...9T also cool.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Bill B
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2013

I stayed at the Caj House in 2009 for 3 months. In 2013, the Caj House continues to deliver fantastic customer service. The location can't be beat and the pictures and descriptions you see online accurately represent what you're getting.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
cajhouse, Owner at Caj Guest House Worcester Street, responded to this review, 9 March 2013
Dear Guest,
It is my pleasure to be complimented by you. Because you are a repeat guest and you know us better than most, it is nice to see that we offer consistent value and that we do not over sell our place. As you state, what we offer on our website and in our communications is what you actually get. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you again.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

I spent a memorable stay for three months in Boston on an overseas work attachment to Quincy Medical Center in Quincy Center with CAJ House, Worcester Street.

My initial correspondence with CAJ House was helpful, professional and hassle-free. This was a real boon when you are bogged down with office work back in your home country. The last thing you want is to have your booking, deposit transaction and confirmation delayed causing unnecessary anxiety. I had none of that. It was fast, professional and pleasant.

My check in upon arrival was easy and wonderful. I was very happy with my deluxe Apartment 4 which was assigned to me. Everything was clean, well laid out and cooking equipment in good condition. Walter, the landlord and Mike, the apartment manager were both friendly and helpful with all my tenant queries. When hurricane Sandy hit the eastern coast, there was a comprehensive email stating what we, as tenants, should be prepared for and do. They came round to all tenants and provided us with a handy torchlight should the power supply be cut off due to the storm. This provided us the tenants with the assurance that our landlord and apartment manager were looking out for our safety and personal welfare. Kudos to being responsible for all of us. Good job.

Thanks for the personalised and professional service rendered to me during my stay with CAJ House, Worcester Street. It is greatly my Boston stay. Thank you for adding to my 'Happy' memory bank. :)

Warmest regards
Geraldine / Singapore

Room Tip: Worcester Street is close to many amenities : Flour bakery for yummy sticky buns. You must enjoy a w...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Geraldine A
Dear Guest,
I love that you shared the Hurricane Sandy story. One of the reasons we enjoy running CAJ Guest House is our desire to anticipate and understand our guest's needs. I am so happy you felt taken care of during Hurricane Sandy. I was worried for yours and all other guest's well being. Having been through the (thankfully) rare Boston storms in past, I found that the simplest items were the ones I had forgotten to stock up on and that when I would go to store to pick these up, there would be no supplies left. So we always keep basics on hand for our guests and I try to prepare them for what may happen. I am glad nothing happened (sorry for New Yorkers who faced the brunt of that storm) and that you have good memories of us. We hope to see you again!
Palm Harbor Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2012

I recently stayed at the CAJ house at 45 Worcester street for two weeks and would like to say that the studio I rented was a very comfortable place to stay. Manager Mike was extremely friendly and helpful, it was conveniently located near Boston Medical Center and the neighborhood was safe. I would rent again if I have future travel plans to the Boston area and need long term accommodations. I would most definitely recommend this to a friend or anyone else traveling to the Boston area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled solo
Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2012

Prices of hotels and short-term rentals are very high in Boston. Caj House is, by far, the best option I have heard about. I stayed for a month at one of their Orient Express apartments at Worcester Street. It was fully furnished and equipped, clean, and nicely decorated. The staff are kind and professional; they will always be ready to help you.

Finally, the apartments are located in a beautiful, pleasant area conveniently connected to Cambridge and Boston downtown by bus and metro.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Ivan_CR_Madrid
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2011

Very clean. Lots of stairs to get to our room, but the view was the pay off! We were there for 6 weeks on business, and it was really nice. Could walk to Berklee College, or hop the bus a few blocks away. Neighborhood was safe and pretty. Food shopping was easy, and laundry is available in bldg. Really felt like home away from home! Also, deposit was refunded in timely manner. Like I said, could not be more pleased!

Room Tip: If you can't navigate lots of stairs, check which floor rooms are on.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled on business