The Midtown Hotel
Omni Parker House(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$210
US$295
US$242
  • Room Service
Boston Marriott Copley Place(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$275
Lenox Hotel(Boston)
US$383
US$354
  • Restaurant
The Westin Boston Waterfront(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$273
US$220
US$318
US$257
  • Room Service
Kimpton Onyx Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$211
US$300
US$252
US$277
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$502
US$464
3,946 results
All reviewsgreat locationprudential centersymphony hallnortheastern universityroom was cleangreen linewalking distancefenway parkwould stay againnew englandfront desk staffred sox gamet stationsubwayhuntingtonbayrates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

The parking was not included in the price we paid the staff were not helpful and the rooms were dark and not very clean with no air conditioning in the rooms thankfully this time of year it's not too hot! Central
Location is great though for historic and cultural sights and this counts for a lot if you just want a bed for the night this will do

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Tresillian23
Reviewed 30 May 2014

If you're looking for a fancy place to put your feet up, this is NOT it. We were in our hotel room only to sleep, and found it sufficient for our needs. You will absolutely not find another hotel near here for this price, the location is outstanding. I could not believe how close it was to everything. The hotel is very dated. It is not "pretty" in any way, but the price is right and it's only $25 per night to park (the other place I considered booking was 45/night parking) ... I also liked that the sink/mirror were outside the washroom, as it sped up our getting-ready time in the morning. Staff were friendly and courteous. would definitely stay here again should I ever return to Boston. My only qualm was some idiot was blaring music ALL night our second night there. I like Blondie, but I don't need to hear the Tide Is High at full blast at 4 a.m.!

Room Tip: Some folks are saying facing the street was noisy. The street noise doesn't bother me (I am from a big city) but maybe I just didn't hear it over the dummy playing music all night?
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Having stayed in Boston a lot and spent 200+a night this was a great find! We are not picky, so I will say, yes it looked like 1965 and the walls are thin. That being said, it's very close to the T. Neighborhood is great and price is fabulous. Rooms are huge and clean. Biggest complaint is no coffee in lobby. I would absolutely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Stayed there for business for three nights. The hotel is in need of remodeling very run down. The carpets smelled and should be replaced. The parking garage is also used for the hotel furniture storage area. The room had stains in the carpet and the bathroom had pealing paint. The air conditioner is very noisy. The only good thing this hotel has going for it is he location and cheap prices. So if you don't mind the smell and are staying a night or two then this hotel is for you. They have no gym but they do have a pool which was not open during my stay. Staff there is very nice and accommodating to you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Roy H
Reviewed 24 May 2014

After scouring the internet for a reasonably priced place to stay in Boston, this is the only place that even came close. I had booked another hotel for about $250 a night. We were staying for five nights so this was expensive. I found this hotel for around a total of $650 for 5 nights.

Pros: clean, large room (huge), right by the green line and 2 blocks from the orange line, Boston Symphony right across the street, staff was friendly and helpful, wide option of TV stations (Bravo), PRICE.

Cons: No air conditioning (WHAT!), very dated, hotel door closest to T station wouldn't open with room key so had to walk to other door, hairdryer didn't work.

When we first got in the room it was HOT. When the AC wouldn't kick on, I called the front desk and that is when I was informed the AC wasn't working. At first I thought they just put us in this room because I booked through Expedia but later noticed that the whole hotel was warm. The window opened out to get some air flowing and they sent up a fan. However there was no outlet close to the window to set the fan. It ended up being fine as it was in the 60s outside. If this would have been in the summer, there would have been a problem. All in all I would stay there again as long as the AC was working or it was cool outside. We went to see the Boston Pops and it was so nice to be able to just walk across the street

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family