Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport
US$354
US$364
US$316
  • Pool
Hilton Boston Logan Airport(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$208
  • Restaurant
Copley Square Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$274
  • Bar/Lounge
US$394
US$333
  • Restaurant
Sheraton Boston Hotel(Boston)(Great Value!)
US$364
US$242
US$265
US$226
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewslogan airportpark and flystandard courtyardshuttle servicefree shuttleleave your caran early flightnice lobbyrental carfront desk staffbreakfast buffetstayed one nightwould stay here againconvenient locationt stationbosconvenience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here while visiting Boston for the beer fest - by the time we got a hotel most of the inexpensive options were booked up. We decided to go with the Courtyard Marriott due to the low price and relative closeness to both the airport and our event. We were not let down! We recently stayed at a Courtyard in Alexandria, VA and this one was significantly nicer. The lobby is nice, the room was very clean and laid out well - A/C worked, our room was quiet, the fixtures were kept well, all of the counter surfaces/bathroom counter/shower/etc were well maintained. The bed was nice, too. The only thing I don't like in the Courtyard hotels I've stayed in is the main carpeting throughout the lobby and halls - it really dates the place. The staff in the lobby were great and helped us out trying to figure out how to get around - they even had 2 extra metro passes that they gave us. The shuttle to/from the airport/train station was perfect - we would have been pretty helpless without it. I would definitely stay here again if traveling to the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travelpants_11
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for your review and we certainly hope you come back to stay with us again!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We were stuck in Boston overnight due to a flight cancellation, and we found the last room in an airport hotel nearby. I'm glad there was a room available at the Courtyard by Marriott. The rooms were comfortable, quiet, clean, and complete with all of the amenities one would expect. I was expecting a lot less for an airport hotel, but it was quite nice. There is a shuttle running every 15-20 min to/from Logan airport and the T. The staff were friendly and helpful, and the restaurant was standard and fine (we ate there for breakfast only). The only downside was the price, but we assumed it was just the price one pays for a hotel in the Boston area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we certainly hope you come back to stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here one night with husband and daughter. Place was clean and had no complaints with staff. Free parking in the lot was nice as were the multitude of outlets to recharge all of our electronics. I wish there was a mini-fridge and microwave in the room, however. Also the temperature in the room was difficult to control. Instead of running at a constant temperature, as soon as the room was starting to feel uncomfortable, the unit would turn on and then turn off again. Also being near the airport made for some noisy plane noise. We needed to get into the city and at almost $400 for one night, I felt this was very expensive. Every hotel seemed to be booked as it seemed that every college was having graduation that weekend. I would not pay this amount again for these accommodations and location. Restaurant on site was good, but wish there was more nearby as well.

Room Tip: Free WiFi!
1  Thank abura
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Thank you for your review.

Although we do not have refrigerators available in each guest room, it is something we are looking at doing in the future and certainly have them available upon request for guest use.

We are never looking to overcharge our guests for their guest rooms. All of our rates are always based on the rates of other hotels in the area and occupancy levels. Certainly, rates do tend to be higher during conventions, graduations, etc.;however, it is always best to book you reservations as far in advance as you can to ensure you are getting the lowest possible rate. As long as you do not book an advanced purchase reservation, you will have until 6pm the day of arrival to cancel the reservation if needed.

Thanks and hope you look to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was disappointed with our stay.

There were a couple of nice things about this hotel. It was actually clean, or at least what we saw was clean. It was very easy to get to (just off the highway) and they provided services to the airport and the T for those less inclined to drive in Boston. They also allowed us to park early and keep our car there after the stay. While it was definitely not the nicest area in Boston, it was fine – not ‘shady’. Normally, this all would add up to a good experience, but then a few things really soured us…

The bathroom door! I know it sounds a little silly, but do not book a double queen room (which is actually a double double room, for those of you who think you’ll actually get a queen bed). Apparently it is part of the design of the room – but no latch, sliding swinging SEE THROUGH doors do not do it for me. Three panels of see through glass (yes, it is the wavy stuff, and no, that doesn’t make it better)– who thought that was a good idea? The door doesn’t really block the opening, and since it doesn’t latch or lock, it feels like you have zero privacy. You hear everything. The toilet (at least in our room) was straight across from the door, so you can easily see someone sitting there. No good.

You hear every neighbor’s toilet as well. The walls are paper thin, and the toilets are loud and ineffective jets. I was up at least 5-6 times in the night … and couldn’t sleep in because….

Bad staff (not that the noise would allow it)! Someone brought us our bill, but instead of sliding it under the door, they just walked in. I sat up quickly, and assumed it was my sister exiting the room (as we had the sign on the door) but she was sitting up in the other bed, looking just as confused.
The woman we dealt with at the front desk was fine (she checked us in and out), polite enough – though slightly dismissive. I don’t know that she was sincere when she said she would speak to her manager about the other member of the staff who just walked in (although she assured me they aren’t supposed to do that, they are told to just slide it under the door).

This hotel is definitely not worth the price, and I won’t be booking again. Between the staff and not knowing about the bathroom door ahead of time (we would have picked a different room), I was rather annoyed. For $180 for a night, the ‘low’ rated Ramada (which I’ve stayed at before, and was fine) has way more bang for the buck.

(My primary reason for writing this review was to inform others about the bathroom – I know I can’t be the only person who is very bothered by it.)

Room Tip: Don't stay here - if you do, make sure you get a room on the top floor in a corner, perhaps less noise that way.
1  Thank S_june_Brown928
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your feedback as it is always helpful in us bettering our hotel.

I will be bringing your comments up during our next managers meeting as we look to renovate our hotel in the future. The feedback from our guests is what helps in ensuring that we make the appropriate changes to ensure that our guests continue to stay with us.

Thanks and again and we certainly hope you look to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

This is a newly renovated hotel near Logan airport that's good for business travelers.
The hotel is about a 10 minute drive from the airport, with a shuttle that goes regularly. There is a nice hotel bar that stays open until at least 11pm on weekends.
My one complaint is that the walls are pretty thin-- when I was trying to fall asleep, I could hear somebody snoring in the next room and had to put on the room's fan to drown it out.
This hotel isn't as close to the hotel as some of the other airport hotels, but it's a bit cheaper and you get marriott points, so I'd recommend it.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank acon2012
Justin S, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you for your review and we certainly hope you look to come back and stay with us again.

I would like to have our Engineers go through the room you stayed in to ensure that all noise in minimized. Do you happen to recall what room you stayed in? As an airport location, noise is something we take very seriously due to our location in proximity to the airport. Our main focus is our guests enjoying their stay and we want to ensure that you enjoy your stay shuld you come back to stay with us.

Thanks!