“Excellent Business Hotel near logan”

Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport
Ranked #72 of 83 Hotels in Boston
ZP83
“Excellent Business Hotel near logan”
Reviewed 23 December 2009

I stayed here to help launch the Boston station for Virgin America for a week. and for training in Feb of '09 I did not in my 5 days have a bad experience. The rooms were very clean and the staff was always willing to help you no matter if it was 10PM or 3AM. The only draw back was the location of this hotel. There is really not much to do here except meet for conferences and be close to logan. The shuttle drivers I encountered were extremely nice and help everyone with their bags with a friendly attitude. The rooms were nice and spacious as I can remember and at a reasonable price. The food was what I expected from a marriot the simpler the better which is what I always did. So there are no complaints about the food from the restaurant. It was a good stay overall and had lots of fun mingling with my other teammates from other stations in the Virgin America System. Solid Hotel!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Great Falls, Virginia
Reviewed 15 November 2009

Stayed here after missing my flight out of Logan. It's about a mile and a half away from the airport but they provide frequent free shuttle service. Pretty typical airport hotel, was clean and the rooms were good sized. The bed was quite large with nice linens. I will agree with a previous review that the a/c/heater was VERY loud.

There is a restaurant but no room service which was disappointing as I was tired and wanted to eat in my room. But the restaurant has a large bar seating area and the staff was extremely friendly so I enjoyed my meal from the bar watching a couple of football games on the large screen and chatting with the staff and few other lodgers.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
Suffolk
Reviewed 23 October 2009

Good room, with large excellent Marriott beds - they always impress - big flatscreen TV and good channel choices, good restaurant with very courteous staff, efficient check in, good in-hotel shop, excellent free airport transfers... what's not to like? They do what they do very well.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
san diego
Reviewed 18 October 2009

It looks average on the exterior, but from the lobby you know this is not your average Courtyard. Soaring spaces with modern decor. Large full bar with restaurant with a very lounge like feel. The rooms were the size you expect in a Courtyard, but the style and finishes were very fresh and modern. Wonderful surprise.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
topeka
Reviewed 8 October 2009

If it weren't for the airport shuttle, I doubt we would have found it very easily. Shuttle was very nice. It took us to the subway for travel to various areas of the city.Nothing was around hotel since it was right by airport. Parking was complimentary. We had Breakfast for Two vouchers. We STILL received a bill for taxes AND a tip that was ALREADY included for over $12!! Crazy! We ate the Buffett. We saw the waitress twice (once for a drink order and again to receive that drink order). They charged us $12 per child for a buffet and the kids had cereal and juice. The room we were offered was right by the lobby and the front desk. The room was noisy due to the location. We should have switched, but it was late and the kids needed to go to bed. The walls were thin enough to hear what "fun" another couple was having next door! Yikes! If you are traveling for business or need in and out service to BOS then I would recommend it. Easy boarding pass access with computers in lobby. Coffee and tea available in lobby.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled with family
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We stayed here one night before flying out of Boston Logan. I gave it a high score on location because we were trying to find a hotel that was nice and convenient to the airport because we had an early flight.

I stay in Marriott Hotels fairly consistently due to work travel. This was one of the best ones I've been to. The customer service is outstanding, rooms are very nice, very clean and they have a bar and restaurant which is very convenient for the airport folks who don't want to deal with the traffic and congestion of Boston. They apparently have a couple of good restaurants nearby as well and the hotel shuttle will take you there.

It has free parking if you have a car but they have free shuttle service to and from the airport. We actually ditched our rental car and had the shuttle pick us up so we could save a day on the car rental.

The only ding I would give the hotel was the internet connection. Slow and inconsistent. I'm not sure if they have enough wireless routers to satisfy all the rooms.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank wildlife_girl
Kent
Reviewed 29 September 2009

We needed a room for the night prior to flying out of the USA. We were offered a room for approx 230 us dollars. The room was lovely and really clean. All was fine until we went to sleep. Unbeknown to us they had placed us knowingly in a room right by the lift shaft. Every 15 minutes an alarm went off and woke both me and my partner off. It was the night from hell. I was so knackered in the morning. We both thought it was the horn from a ship, but on waking realised that it was some sort of alarm from the lift shaft. My partner complained and he was offered a refund of $40.00 which he refused. He left early in the morning and at 7am I finally nodded off to sleep only to be woken again at 7.30am by housekeeping. I wanted to cry.
I went for breakfast and it was not briliant especially when they charged me $15.00. When I booked in I was lead to believe that breakfast was included in the price. Also at check in we were not told where our rooms were, which floor they were on, nor were we offered assistance with our bags.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ldale330
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boston
Hilton Garden Inn Boston Logan Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston - at Logan Airport
Hilton Boston Logan Airport
Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor
Dorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan
Comfort Inn - Boston
Comfort Inn - Boston
#76 of 83 in Boston

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Boston Logan Airport? Share your experiences!