This is a scaled down version of the other Doubletrees where I've stayed. There's a snack bar and grill, not really a restaurant. And there are not other restaurants within walking distance. But it's been newly renovated, and the rooms are comfortable. Also, close to a T station (local train/subway).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside