Had a nice stay here. The hotel is clean and friendly. Parking is easy - no restaurant - but they have a cafe that is open till 10PM and they offer Gluten Free bread - not always in stock - but they try to have it which is great because there are not a lot of places to eat around.
Few issues - the walls are very thin - I could hear my neighbor coughing - and the other side talking and the curtains are cut short around the air conditioning so you have to use a towel or something so you don't have a line of bright light in the morning.
We will definitely stay here again because we have a student at UMASS Boston. The hotel is a bit on the expensive side for the location - but I hear it fluctuates a lot - so worth checking around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just two miles from downtown Boston, our convenient hotel offers easy access to the subway just one block away as well as complimentary shuttle service to the airport, local area restaurants, the BCEC and Black Falcon Cruise Terminal. Enjoy comfortable accommodations in a standard guest room or upgrade to one of our suites. Grab a quick bite at the Marketplace Cafe and Take Away with premium deli meats and Starbucks coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your DoubleTree Club by Hilton Hotel Boston Bayside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Club Boston Bayside Hotel Boston
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Bayside
- Doubletree Boston
- Doubletree Club Hotel Boston Bayside