“Excellent Price-Quality Ration, Excellent Location”

Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Ranked #47 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We spent only one night at club quarters in one of the coldest weekends of the winter. The hotel was small but impressively comfortable, the staff at the reception was very helpful and the location was great. We'll definitely come back!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Rooms are a bit small but the price is phenomenal for what you get. Dont know how they make a profit. Super nice staff.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank flisa32
Reviewed 15 February 2012

We had a great experience with the Club Quarters Boston. We arrived a little earlier than planned and they already had our room ready. The room was clean, well maintained and felt modern and fresh. It was a good size, had a quiet (and working) temperature system that kept us comfy the whole time. The whole atmosphere of the hotel was luxurious. The bathroom needed some re-grouting but it too was clean. Our bed was HUGE (i think they pushed two twins together since there was an uncomfortable seam in the middle) but we slept great. I loved the filtered water stations - WAY better than the nasty ice and tap water at other hotels. I didn't realize until we were checking out that we we could have had pieces of exercise equipment brought to the room! I would have done that. We were just a short walk from TD Garden, Quincy Market, Boston Common and a hundred other amazing things. The service was impeccable. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to eat at the pub downstairs cause it looked like a neat place. When we checked out they offered to hold our bags for a few hours - which was extremely helpful so we weren't stuck lugging our heavy bags around Quincy Market. We WILL DEFINITELY be staying here again and I will be recommending this place to everyone I know looking for a place to stay. Thank you for making our weekend getaway perfect and stress free.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Customer service is what brings me back somewhere, and club quarters is doing everything right. A native resident in the area, a few friends and I reserved 3 Kitchenette suits with a full size bed and pull out couch to enjoy the evening in town.

The rooms are amazingly priced and spacious. The room slept 5 comfortably (if you don't mind sharing A bed with your girlfriends) and the staff would make you think you are royalty. Julian ( the front desk attendant) was informative, professional, and eager to please all of the guests needs. There are even refillable purified water dispensers on every floor, perfect for hangover prevention.

All in all, fantastic experience.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I'd like to acknowledge Marina Navarro, she has done an excellent work! I feel truly comfortable ere

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed 31 January 2012

I have to give this place a rave review. I can't honestly think of one negative point I found. For the price and location in Downtown Boston Financial District you can't go wrong. Easy walking to Fanuel Hall/Quincy Market, Boston Common, even a cab from the airport is pretty cheap. They even had a cab waiting outside of the hotel door when I checked out at 6am on a Sunday. Loved the clean room. Bathroom spotless, linens spotless, walls clean and the carpet is so clean you don't have to fear walking on it barefoot. Descent sized, even with many bags you don't feel cramped. Nice flat screen tv and heater/ac in room so you can control the temperature, black out curtains, coffee maker. Check in and out is fantastically fast and the front desk girls who greeted me at the door were great. Free wifi, free internet on computers in the lounge and if that's not enough you can even print your boarding pass for free. Free connectors for computers in the rooms and in the lounge. Also free filtered water on each floor and a closet to grab extra blankets and ironing boards, irons, extra coffee ect. There is also an Elephant & Castle Pub adjacent to the hotel making it easy to grab a quick bite or a drink. I wish every hotel was like this and there would be no need for tripadvisor.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Interesting concept here, you check in yourself, via a touch screen. You get an impression that this is a no frills stay you are about to undertake.
The room was fine, I booked a standard room, it had a king size bed, coffee maker, flat screen tv, great black out curtains. Adequate bathroom.
Ok the negatives. I was unfortunate to have a room with an adjoining door and the guy next door felt he had to listen to sad eighties love songs and sing along to them at 2 am !!
Yes this could happen in any hotel I agree. Just sharing my experience, the noise travels easily through the two back to back doors.
Breakfast is by room service, it arrives in a box and was not one I will remember in years to come.
I recommend going down to the Elephant and Castle which adjoins the hotel, great atmosphere in the evenings too.
If you consider how much you are paying for this experience I think it's worth considering, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for one on the 11th floor, not near the water machine