“Great location and convinient to everything”

Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Ranked #47 of 83 Hotels in Boston
“Great location and convinient to everything”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

A great trip to Boston and what a pleasure to stay in the middle of everything. Just minutes to all places around town. Clean room and excellent service by Marina Nouarro, who made sure our stay was pleasant.

Strong wifi signal all around, nice gym area, just the room perhaps a bit too small

• Stayed September 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

We stayed at Club Quarters Boston for one night so we could go see a show at the nearby Opera House. The manager, Sal, treated us like celebrities. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy, recommended and guided us to a choice of great north end restaurants, and coordinated a driver for us instead of a cab. we had a great experience at Club Quarters Boston and this would be my first choice when selecting a hotel in one f the cities where they are located. The hotel and room was extremely clean and recently renovated.overall a great experience.

• Stayed September 2013
happyfeetme
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Boston hotels are pretty pricey, and for a great location this hotel was a very good price. It's a couple blocks away from the T station and close to Faneuil Hall/Freedom Trail. The hotel amenities are very nice (unlimited free bottled water!), and the staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Sonoma, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

My wife and I stayed just one night as we passed through Boston and were very impressed. Terrific location. Excellent service from all the staff. Accommodations are a little small for an extended stay but for a quick trip, highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

The location in the heart of Boston was very convenient to get to any T line within minutes. The facilities, including a small gym on the 2nd floor, and blackout curtains, were exactly what I needed for my business trip. What I liked the most out of my stay here, however, was the cordiality of Marina Navarro, the housekeeping lady on the 11th floor. She was affable every morning, and was very accommodating to work around the mess of clothes I had made in the room. We ended up chatting every morning, and found her to be a great part of my experience at Club Quarters.

The only setback was that I booked through Booking.com, and I wish they they would take credit cards over the internet. As a business traveler, I had to ask our finance guy to present the card in person because they needed to physically swipe it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Santa Cruz
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

We came in late from the Acela and I was not as organized as I would like but these people were so wonderful and welcoming. We needed to print out tickets for our early morning tour and they suggested multiple ways we could get this done. I was grateful since I was really sleep deprived. I finally was able to download the tickets to a flash drive in our room, then came down and they were able to help me get it printed. Lifesaver. Loved the room. Could skip on the view but really, we were in the room for about 6 hours. They stored our bags and were overall very helpful.
Great location at a great price, especially considering the prices of all the other Boston hotels.

Right down the block was the orange line. We were looking for the green line and they helped point us in the right direction.

Should we stay in Boston again, we would definately stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lynne M
Stockholm, Stockholms Län, Sweden
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Nice place but VERY expensive. Room was really good and lobby was cosy. Service at check-in was good. There is a pub called Elephant & Castle next door which is convenient. Sight-seeing area as well as public transport is Close.

The gym however was rather poor.

Only complaint: I asked room service for filters to the coffee machine. It took them 6 hrs to deliver. And what's more. The guy with the filters opened the door less than one second after knocking which was embarrassing both for him and for us since he saw me and my girlfriend making love. He apologised so it's ok, but he could have waited a second or two for us to respond...

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple