We stayed here back in November (11/1-11/3). I decided to write a review bc I recently came across the business card that I misplaced for Sal Teixeira (guest service manager). We were initially disappointed bc of the size of the room for 3 people. The sofa opened up to a comfortable queen size bed but it was impossible to walk around the sofa bed to get to the other side of the room. If it wasn't for the excellent customer service, particularly from Mr. Teixeira, we probably would have not decided to stay..However, the room was clean though a bit dated. I would stay again if I wanted to be in the financial district-very reasonable compared to other hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston