Enjoyed our stay. the room was small to medium size, but they did offer a winter special to upgrade to a suite for $25. The bed was too hard for my taste and I did have a back ache in the morning. But my husband thought it was great. So there you go. The housekeeping in the morning just so-so, but didn't want to complain.There were nice little touches like an easy chair with a wide arm rest serving as a snack table and water bottles always available. Small shower stall but LOVED the hand held shower hose.Toilet height low. Probably won't matter for most, but we're in that past -middle age- time of life. The best feature was the large "living room" off the lobby with plenty of comfortable chic chairs and a large screen TV.(Oh, by the way, the hotel room had a good size screen-maybe 40 inches?) We are coffee lovers and the l/r had a coffee machine which made lattes and espresso,which was a real treat. Staff were very professional. English Pub style restaurant next door with an entrance into the hotel lobby. Decent breakfast there and you don't have to go outside to access it. Especially nice because it was windy and cold when we were there. The hotel is in the financial district and there's not much going on right outside the hotel, especially weekends. But don't fret. You're close to everything. Just a walk away to all the action. Subway station near by so you can travel a bit and visit other areas of Boston. We lived in Boston for 10 years so we always enjoy spending a few days to visit our old haunts and it was great hotel as home base. Boston is a great city and you won't regret your stay at Club Quarters.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston