“Perfect place to rest your head”

Club Quarters Hotel in Boston
Ranked #47 of 84 Hotels in Boston
Reviewed 23 March 2014

I stayed here when my flight was changed to a later one and I was missing my connection to further my trip. It was a short walk from South Station, where the Silver Line from the airport leaves you. The water bottles, tea and coffee making facilities were wonderful to have as was the free wifi when my body decided to wake itself up at 3am!

The attached restaurant was lovely, had some great fish tacos and they also do delivery from different places in the area if you don't feel like leaving your room.

Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Boston.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Had a good time staying at your hotel :) it was a very nice hotel room clean, good location, co workers are very nice nastro took care of eveeything if we need questions answers and definitely will stay again the lobby was nice and clean love the lounge area as well great comfort

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Due to a snow storm in Boston in February my husband and I needed to cancel our reservation for an overnight at Club Quarters Boston. As instructed we canceled our reservation with Expedia by noon the day before our expected arrival. However due to the untimely manner in which expedia relayed this info to the hotel we were charged the night stay. We spent over 2 hours on the phone with expedia to try to resolve this however got nowhere. Expedia would not accept responsible for the mistake that they made in notifying the hotel late of our cancelation . Expedia provided the worst customer service I have every experienced. I then placed a call directly to Club Quarters Boston where I spoke with Sal (Guest Service Manager). He was extremely professional and showed empathy for our situation. He suggested that I speak with his supervisor. I was then transferred where I spoke with Jay (Sr. Guest Manager). Jay took the time to allow me to explain the situation. She too showed empathy for the poor customer service that I had experienced with expedia. After speaking with Jay she informed me that the hotel would make this right and that they would issue refund to our credit card. That is customer service! Club Quarters showed what it means to service their customers. I have worked in customer service for over 20 years and the service that I received over the phone by Sal and Jay at Club Quarters Boston was "exceptional". Thank you again

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Staying in Boston quite frequently I was impressed by the friendliness of the front staff. Checking in early I was given a room on the 11th floor. The rooms are quite small, but as this is a business hotel the rooms are efficient in design. The Wi-Fi is excellent and even in the boardrooms downstairs we had a great signal. Having an Elephant and Castle next door is great for dinners and the free coffee and treats in the hotel lobby comes in handy. All in all I would say the Boston Club Quarters is a great place to stay if you’re on business in Boston.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

Arrived here late in the evening after a transatlantic flight for business. I was tired and the recption greeted me with friendly helpfulness that was genuiinely helpful rather than just annoying. I was given choices about what type of room I wanted (internal, near the elevator, etc) and felt genuinely glad to have arrived. The hotel was clean and familiar (I stay in club quarters regularly in the UK and they're all identical). Handily situated just a 10 minute walk in the brisk cold Boston air from my office it served as a very good base. Will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for one away from the elevators and other occupied rooms if possible since walls can be a little...
Reviewed 13 March 2014

The hotel was easy to find and the check in process was easy and quick. The only issue was the parking. The car had to be taken by the valet to get parked and that ended up being quite expensive. It was an extra expense that I was hoping I wouldn't have to incur. Oh well!
Other than that, I really can't complain about anything else.
One this I really enjoyed was the coffee machine and breakfast/snack bar available in the front sitting room (lobby). I had complimentary coffee, water and snacks. Nice surprise.

Room Tip: There was nothing special about our room location. I wouldn't know what to ask the concierge in...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2014

This was my first stay at Club Quarters Boston. Excellent location right in the center of great selection of restaurants, other interesting sights.

Rooms nicely appointed, with modern decor.

The entire staff was courteous and attentive.

I would like to acknowledge on of the hotel staff: JOHN A.
He was so kind to assist me with my request of a refrigerator for my room.

His attention to customer service was evident in making sure of any additional concerns
or needs were met. Which made me feel as a valued guest of the hotel.

John takes pride in his job, and it is employees like him who would make a difference in
my choice of returning to Club Quarters Boston.
Whether on business or leisure.