A rainy July 4th weekend dampened my mood a bit, but I cannot complain about the hotel while I was there. For those looking to do the tourist thing, this is a great home base. We walked the Freedom Trail and several of the stops were a block or two from the hotel. Boston Common is 5 or so minutes away and there is a subway steps from the hotel entrance.
Our room was pretty small, but big enough for two people to be comfortable. We did have to ask for an extra washcloth as we were initially given only one. Still they provided them quickly so it was no hassle. The one perk I liked that I had not encountered before in a hotel was the free cold filtered water station in the hallway and plastic bottles to use. It was a nice thing to have before heading out for a long day of sightseeing.
They provided dicounted parking at a deck a block away. For the 2-ish days we were there, we paid $42, which is pretty reasonable to me in a busy metropolis.
We didn't partake of the adjoining restaurant, but if you do go there and charge to your room, you get a 10% discount. The front desk staff were very nice and automated checkout made leaving early in the morning a breeze. Good stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston