This was our first trip to Boston - WHAT AN AMAZING CITY!! We wanted to stay directly in the city and Club Quarters was a perfect location. It is within walking distance of EVERYTHING! I couldn't have imagined staying anywhere else. Even though we stayed in the Financial District, we were there on vacation. The room size was good for 2 people. The bed was kind of hard but we still slept great(maybe from all the walking that is required in Boston!) No issues with noise, great water pressure and temp in the shower, water bottles were a lifesaver! We used about 4/day! The staff were extremely helpful and gave me directions and insights on riding the T. They also made it a point to greet you EVERY time you left and EVERY time you returned. Super nice! We arrived early and they let us check-in several hours before time. We parked in front of the hotel, unloaded, checked-in and took our luggage to the room before parking the car. Took about 5 mins. Then we had to park: the parking situation was weird for me. It's a block away and they give you directions to get to the garage, which was super helpful. In the parking garage, an attendant takes your keys, parks the car for you, and the weird part is that they would not give me my keys back. It wasn't considered valet,. In the end it wasn't a big deal. Everything was fine with the car and I didn't need it anyway. We stayed Friday-Tuesday and it was 91.00 to park.
Something to consider when staying here: the Financial District is a ghost town after 6 pm and all weekend. Some stores and restaurants close to the hotel weren't even open on the weekend. We were 2 females walking late at night and I did notice there was no one around, but I didn't necessarily feel scared. I would definitely stay here again.
FYI - don't feel like you HAVE to ride the T. I finally figured out close to our last day that it was more of a hassle to ride than to walk. Unless you're going a significant distance(Fenway, Harvard) I would plan on walking. Have fun and enjoy the city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel in Boston is a full service hotel designed for business travelers. Located in the heart of downtown Boston near Faneuil Hall, the North End, Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, and Post Office Square, and a short walk from fine dining, shopping and entertainment. All Club Quarters Hotels provides: • Free high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the hotel • Instant registration and check-out • Club Living Room - an inviting lounge for working, meeting, socializing and relaxing • Free unlimited chilled bottled water • Greater security with keycard access to guest room floors • Restaurant and Bar • Fitness room with cardio equipment and weights • Meeting rooms and office space available • Guest Request Closets on every floor containing extra pillows, blankets and amenities ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in Boston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters Boston Hotel Boston
- Hotel Quarters Boston
- Club Quarters Hotel Boston