“Locavore Friendly”
Review of sweetgreen

sweetgreen
Ranked #516 of 3,603 Restaurants in Boston
Neighbourhood: Back Bay
Description: sweetgreen is a destination for simple, seasonal, healthy food. We believe the choices we make every day about what we eat, where it comes from, and how it's made have a lasting impact on our communities. From the seed to the store, we're involved in every step of the supply chain, working with partners and farmers we know and trust. We make our food from scratch in each sweetgreen every day, using whole produce delivered that morning. As sweetgreen grows, we're dedicated to working with the right people. We've built a family of 1,500 hardworking individuals who care about developing future leaders and live our core values daily. We meet farmers before we meet landlords. We turn our new neighbors into friends. We're building a brand that connects to local neighborhoods and leaves communities better off than we found them. Our vision is to change the way people live their lives, starting with how they think about food.
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Their organic salads, soup & bowls consist of fresh ingredients that are locally grown. You can't go wrong with anything on their menu. My favorite is the Guacamole Greens which has organic mesclun, avocado, roasted chicken, red onion, tomatoes, tortilla chips, fresh lime squeeze, and lime cilantro jalapeno vinaigrette.

The staff is friendly and try their best to interact with you despite the long lines of customers as they wait to hear the magic four-letter word (n-e-x-t) to the front of the line.

It's a hot spot during lunch time so be prepared to wait on long lines during peak hours. Save yourself a long wait time and get the App or order online too.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Yummy! I ate here almost every day for lunch during a convention at Hynes. Every time was delicious and different as you can pick your own ingredients. Dressings are amazing.

If the line is long don’t worry - it moves fast!

You have to try it at least once!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious menu and fresh ingredients. I tried the curry chickpea bowl and was very happy with my selection. The staff members were friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

One thing about sweet green that annoys me is that they have no cups for drinks. It’s a busy place and they have ta learn but if you want a drink bring your own or don’t drink.
We have healthy way of eating but how about a good way of drinking.the take away business is good and that’s what they expect but the line is out of the door.
Take a cup

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I ate dinner here in February 2018. The restaurant is located in The Prudential Center. I had a falafel salad which came with bread. The line moves quickly and I was able to get a table. The salads are very good.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to sweetgreen? Share your experiences!