We stayed here going and returning from our family spring break trip. The accommodations are pleasing to the eye, clean, smell good, and everything is in its place. Both times there were quite a few travelers with dogs, but this didn't bother us even though we are not dog people. The breakfast is substantial and tasty. We would stay here again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New construction. Offering a full range of services for the business person or leisure travelers, in the heart of the birthplace and museum of Elvis Presley. 100% Nonsmoking, central location in business district near restaurants and shopping. Gorgeous decor, rooms feature micro/fridge, coffee pot, and hair dryer,iron, executive desk, wireless and/or wired internet, pet friendly, outdoor pool with woodland view. We encourage you to relax and enjoy the southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo Hotel Tupelo
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tupelo