We have stayed here twice now visiting Tupelo, MS and we love it. It will always be where we go. Staff is nice and friendly. Suite is wonderful! Hot tub is great! And it is always nice and clean. Pets are allowed if we decide to travel with our little fur friend. And the breakfast offered in the morning is really good considering its from a hotel. Conviently located as well to attractions around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New construction. Offering a full range of services for the business person or leisure travelers, in the heart of the birthplace and museum of Elvis Presley. 100% Nonsmoking, central location in business district near restaurants and shopping. Gorgeous decor, rooms feature micro/fridge, coffee pot, and hair dryer,iron, executive desk, wireless and/or wired internet, pet friendly, outdoor pool with woodland view. We encourage you to relax and enjoy the southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tupelo
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo Hotel Tupelo