Before I begin I want to say that I travel for work 5 days a week without a pet and stay at LQ frequently because they are consistanly very nice hotels. During this trip we brought our dog and when traveling with a pet LQ seems to be the only hotel that maintains there rooms in a way that you won't be able to tell a fury guest was there before you. This means you aren't going to get stuck in one of those "pet friendly" rooms other hotel chains say they have. The ones that stink and half the furniture is from the 70's. Thank you LQ for yet another great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New construction. Offering a full range of services for the business person or leisure travelers, in the heart of the birthplace and museum of Elvis Presley. 100% Nonsmoking, central location in business district near restaurants and shopping. Gorgeous decor, rooms feature micro/fridge, coffee pot, and hair dryer,iron, executive desk, wireless and/or wired internet, pet friendly, outdoor pool with woodland view. We encourage you to relax and enjoy the southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Tupelo
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Tupelo Hotel Tupelo