“Great Hotel in a Great Location”

Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed 30 April 2012

If you are staying in the Tupelo area or just passing through, you should strongly consider staying at this wonderful Best Western. The property is brand new and the rooms are gorgeous! The hotel is in a great location, next to a great selection of restaurants including Olive Garden and Buffalo Wild Wings. A cinema-plex is just behind it and a Best Buy is in walking distance to the south. Once you park your car, you really won't need to move it. The hotel itself was very reasonably priced, and I felt like I got my rooms for a bargain-rate considering the quality. I have stayed at a lot of hotels and paid a lot more for a lot less in quality. The rooms were clean and the hotel was quiet throughout the night, despite being full. The AC/Heat in the room worked well and kept the room very comfortable. The beds were VERY comfortable and I had no trouble falling right to sleep. The breakfast was excellent and the lounge in the lobby is very nice. I stayed two nights and housekeeping did a great job of cleaning the room without disturbing anything. All of the staff was pleasant and professional. First class here folks. You won't regret staying here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south face overlook a Best Buy parking lot, but that is in the distance, so it is very...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Robert K

Reviewed 30 April 2012

My best friend and I travel to Graceland/Memphis yearly, and this was a first trip to Tupelo to see Elvis' Birthplace. From the time we were greeted at the front desk by Cheryl, until she checked us out the next day, we had a wonderful experience. The rooms were gorgeous and what a bargain! Cheryl also gave us excellent directions to all of the Elvis tourist sites were had on our list! Breakfast was lovely and everyone who worked there exuded customer service.
We will definitely go back next year!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had two rooms at this property and enjoyed it thoroughly. The facility was very clean, the service excellent, the complimentary breakfast very good and the pool was just right! We also took advantage of the manger's reception in the evening.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Sandra G
Reviewed 8 April 2012

My daughter and I take a mother/daughter trip every year. This year was our "Elivs Presley" trip. Upon arriving at BW, we fell in love! It was beautiful on the outside (restaurants were within walking distance) - then found out it was 100% smoke free! The lobby was fresh and clean and the employees were happy and very helpful (we had a mishap with hotels.com and our reservations). The room was beautiful and very clean! I would highly recommend this hotel over any others in Tupelo! If we ever get another opportunity to go to Tupelo, this will definitely be our hotel of choice! Thanks to all that helped us!!!!!

Room Tip: Only tip is that we stayed in a one bedroom and it was very roomy and comfortable. The fact that the...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Elizabeth G
Reviewed 7 April 2012

Got in to Tupelo late at night and found this hotel from Trip Advisor. Very good recommendations from others. I was greeted by a very friendly individual, and she got me into a room, and got me signed up for their Rewards card and credited the stay. All very easy. Good breakfast. Convenient to a Chili's for a couple of tired, hungry travelers. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank mjrtigger
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I stay in about 3 different hotels a month, this is by far the best i have stayed in. I travel all the time for buisness, and have a budget to go by, and this hotel fits it. I usually go for Hampton Inns but was told about this hotel, and the price was better than Hampton. Everything about this hotel is great, Friendly staff, great room, 37 in flat screen! Bed is very comfortable, the location is a big plus. I walked to eat everynight, and even to catch a movie one night.... I look forward to working in Tupelo because of this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank chase s
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We had only one evening to spend in Tupelo on the way to Atlanta. Frankly, we were surprised by the Best Western Tupelo Inn and Suites. It is absolutely one of the nicest, cleanest, most beautifully appointed motels we have ever experienced. The staff gives meaning to "Southern Hospitality." We will definitely plan to stay here when in this area again. In fact, we may just plan a trip around the Best Western Tupelo Inn and Suites. It is worth the trip.

Room Tip: At first we were worried that our room was near the elevator, which is often noisy. Not so. Very q...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family