“perfect”

Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Galesburg,IL
“perfect”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

The hotel on it's own merits was awesome then you throw in an excellent staff and easy access to good food it is a complete package. I assume it is a relatively new property. There are several good choices for dining in easy walking distance. Totally pleased with our experience.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
How kind of you to say our hotel was the "complete package"!! We do have several restaurants close by that gives guest several options to choose from. Thank you so much for being our guest!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Columbus, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband and I came here for my birthday weekend away from the kids. Hotel was very nice, room was very spacious and very tastefully done. Felt very luxurious for the price. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy. Love the microwave and little fridge, although we did not need it. The sheets felt great and loved how we could control our temperature with a thermostat. However, the water pressure was horrible in the shower. Barely more than a trickle. Also, we were at the end of the hall and the stairwell door slammed very loudly. Even our room door was very loud when it shut. I heard people coming and going around 6:30 am and it woke me up way earlier than I wanted. Perhaps it would not be so bad in the middle of the floor. We will probably try this hotel again, but if we have the same problems, we will not be back. If I could give this a 3 1/2, I would.

2 Thank Renata N
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property. I am delighted to hear you were pleased with the amenities in your room such as the microfridge, bedding and décor. Getting a guests perspective on the hotel, helps us identify what area's we are exceeding guest expectations in, as well as any issues that need to be addressed. I have shared your feedback with our maintenance engineer and we are addressing the problems with the doors when they close.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and we hope to see you again soon.
loganville, Georgia
Reviewed 10 November 2013

The moment you enter the door the employees are so gracious. The lobby is beautifully decorated, and very comfortable. The breakfast was better than a home cooked meal, and the bed was very comfortable!! We love this hotel & highly recommend it!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 23 November 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope you will come back to see us next time you are in Tupelo!!
Houston, United States
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I work for Four Seasons Hotels, and I've had the pleasure of experiencing amazing hotels worldwide. I can honestly say that this Best Western far exceeded my expectations. When I needed a hotel in Tupelo for a friend's wedding, I chose this property since it was rated #1 on TripAdvisor. There is absolutely no wonder why this property was rated so highly. I was blown away at the quality of finishes and amenties in the public spaces and guest rooms. Flawlessly clean, excellent style, and superior Southern hospitality. Jason at the Front Desk was so friendly and called me by name the rest of my trip. I commend the staff and management at this Best Western for a truly memorable stay.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

WOW!! Thank you so much! My team works hard to provide excellent customer service and to have a clean hotel for our guest to enjoy. I will pass your praises along to the staff, they will be so excited!!
north_alabama
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We stayed one night while visiting the area for biking and golf. Check in was fast and efficient. I requested a couple of extra pillows and recieved them right away. Rooms were very clean and modern, fairly new hotel. Large flat screen TV. On the bed was a large roll that you put against the head board and put pillows over to make sitting up to watch TV much easier. First time I have seen that in a hotel before. It had a heated indoor pool and exercise room which we didn't use. They had a manager's reception which consisted of a few types of wine and beer as well as chips and cheese dip and chili. Breakfast consisted of various cold foods such as boiled eggs and cereal and fruit and yogart. Also had scrambled eggs and sausage links, biscuits with sausage gravy. All very good. They had a pancake machine but it was broken at the time .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. I will be sure to share your feedback with our team! They will be delighted to hear a Tripadvisor Top Contributor gave us such a wonderful review!!
Mt Pleasant
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My husband and I booked a weekend get-away to this hotel and was thrilled with our choice! We were greeted warmly, and got a great rate on a king suite. The place was spotless with a comfy bed and it was well decorated. The plus: An indoor heated pool that we indulged in that night. There was an adjoining fitness area. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of options and was average, but welcomed. It is situated within walking distance to many restaurants and the movie theatre and very close to the mall and shopping. We'll be back!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Being you are a Tripadvisor Senior Contributor, my staff and I were so excited to get such an excellent review from you! Thank you for sharing your experience. I know it's hard to find time for a much needed "weekend get-away"!! I am glad you enjoyed it and got to take advantage of our indoor heated pool, fitness center and free deluxe breakfast.
We hope you will visit again soon!!
Hazlehurst
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Posted on tripadvisor upon departure on Oct 30 Please peruse the one I wrote about 9:30am that memics the one I addressed in this survey. NOW YOU really need to address this 200 character requirement because at this point having already taken time to address this I am not pleased to have to complete this again!!! I am just trying to meet this obtuse requirement for 200 characters to meet submission requirements!!!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 22 November 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a survey for our hotel.