“EXCELLENT”

Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed 3 January 2014

The receptionist was very friendly upon arrival and check in. The room was very neat and clean. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. I was upgraded to a king suite and was very happy with the extra sitting room as it made my stay in the room almost like at home. There was several restaurants almost within in walking distance of the motel and some just across the parking lot. I would have no problems in recommending this motel to anyone that I know would be in that area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Linda M
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

I have shared your review with my staff and they were delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Our team works hard to make sure each and every guest has an excellent stay. It makes our day to hear we achieved that!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

This hotel was just as reported on TA. It is very, very clean...probably the cleanest we've eve r stayed in! Decor is very modern/Asian but not annoyingly so. There are probably five mid range chain restaurants within a two or three minute walk, literally. We did drive down the street to Vinelli's (so?) and it is delicious. We will stay here again on our way to Gulf Shores.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Coming from a Tripadvisor top contributor, my team and I were so excited to see you gave us an excellent review!! I am glad you got to try Vanelli's, that restaurant is locally owned and been in business for over 30 years. And I have to agree with you, there are several great restaurants within walking distance of our hotel, as well as shopping.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Tupelo!!

Reviewed 7 December 2013

This Best Western Plus Hotel was one of the nicest Best Westerns at which we have stayed. The rooms has plenty of space, very comfortable beds, a roomy bathroom, a very nice coffee bar with refrigerator and microwave and plenty of hookups for phones, computers, etc.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the excellent review of our hotel. I am glad to hear you were so pleased with your room. I know it's important to have enough space to work as well as adequate hookups for phones/computers. And having a coffee station and microfridge makes it convenient when traveling. This is why each and every one of our guest rooms have the work desk, coffee station and microfridge.
We hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

We were very impressed with the decor of the hotel and the staff was very friendly. The receptionist went out of her way to help us find Tupelo honey to take home. Breakfast was exceptional. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to give our property a review. Being you are a Tripadvisor Senior Contributor, I was delighted to hear your perspective on our staff and hotel. I am glad our team took good care of you!! I hope you are enjoying your Tupelo honey and hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed 24 November 2013

The hotel on it's own merits was awesome then you throw in an excellent staff and easy access to good food it is a complete package. I assume it is a relatively new property. There are several good choices for dining in easy walking distance. Totally pleased with our experience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

How kind of you to say our hotel was the "complete package"!! We do have several restaurants close by that gives guest several options to choose from. Thank you so much for being our guest!!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

My husband and I came here for my birthday weekend away from the kids. Hotel was very nice, room was very spacious and very tastefully done. Felt very luxurious for the price. Check-in and check-out was quick and easy. Love the microwave and little fridge, although we did not need it. The sheets felt great and loved how we could control our temperature with a thermostat. However, the water pressure was horrible in the shower. Barely more than a trickle. Also, we were at the end of the hall and the stairwell door slammed very loudly. Even our room door was very loud when it shut. I heard people coming and going around 6:30 am and it woke me up way earlier than I wanted. Perhaps it would not be so bad in the middle of the floor. We will probably try this hotel again, but if we have the same problems, we will not be back. If I could give this a 3 1/2, I would.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Renata N

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on our property. I am delighted to hear you were pleased with the amenities in your room such as the microfridge, bedding and décor. Getting a guests perspective on the hotel, helps us identify what area's we are exceeding guest expectations in, as well as any issues that need to be addressed. I have shared your feedback with our maintenance engineer and we are addressing the problems with the doors when they close.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

The moment you enter the door the employees are so gracious. The lobby is beautifully decorated, and very comfortable. The breakfast was better than a home cooked meal, and the bed was very comfortable!! We love this hotel & highly recommend it!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words. We hope you will come back to see us next time you are in Tupelo!!